68 Bronco in daylight!

Red Horse

2 hours ago, 66dc75 said:

Hey Bob you showed me your son's Bronco but never told me about this one!

Well Rich it was on the back burner.  Glad the wife and the boys kept nagging me.  Once I saw it in daylight my attitude changed.  I'm thinking-"where the hell did 22 years go??"  Pay attention guys.

20 minutes ago, jettertrucks said:

that truck is a roadway truck 1984   no fuel gauge  or tack or volt meter or water gauge or passenger seat and had air starter 

trailer is a 2000 model cherokee 

Beauty-Never saw a single axle Big R  " r model"  Seems like back then C model Fords were the city tractor of choice for them.

1 hour ago, jettertrucks said:

that truck is a roadway truck 1984   no fuel gauge  or tack or volt meter or water gauge or passenger seat and had air starter 

trailer is a 2000 model cherokee 

Don't want to derail this thread...but why would they omit the gauges? Especially engine temperature. Didd they want their drivers to just drive no matter what? LOL

11 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Beauty-Never saw a single axle Big R  " r model"  Seems like back then C model Fords were the city tractor of choice for them.

The R model Macks were used as road tractors pulling double 28 foot PUPS. also most were set up to take the converter dolly and make it into a "Clip On" tag axle for pulling 48 footers

• Like 1

Brocky

11 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Don't want to derail this thread...but why would they omit the gauges? Especially engine temperature. Didd they want their drivers to just drive no matter what? LOL

Poverty Pack to keep the Bean counters Happy...

• Like 2

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

When it stops running, it's broke.   No need for the driver to know anything else LOL!!

Nice Bronco.   A buddy bought a local one that was parked for decades.  Nice, solid unit, red/white top, automatic.  Likely sit in his garage for another 20 yrs before he actually does anything with it.  I'd drive the wheels off it all summer.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Found this on Youtube and just by chance it was from Overnite! lol    .....Hippy

12 hours ago, Brocky said:

The R model Macks were used as road tractors pulling double 28 foot PUPS. also most were set up to take the converter dolly and make it into a "Clip On" tag axle for pulling 48 footers

• Like 1