Fleetstar still hauling concrete

autocardc

On 4/4/2020 at 7:19 AM, Bullheaded said:

I really like the styling of those and the little Loadstar's. If I had the talent and money I wish I could put one of those old Loadstar bodies on my F550 chassis.

an old friend of mine was driving one back in its time   for giant value supermarkets..hadda a detroit..i always liked them myself.....bob

When I was a kid I had an Ertl metal IH Loadstar flat bed truck with John Deere decals on it. Like a dealer delivery truck. 

So yesterday I thought about it and went online to see if I could find one. Holy! Any you can find are 300 to 400 plus dollars! 

Wish I still had all my old toys, LOL

I do still have a metal Ertl International Transtar cab over with a Husky Oil tanker trailer that actual holds and pumps fluid. It is good for dispensing "ethanol" whiskey. LOL

• Like 1

I’d like to have that myself I’ve got a lotta those steel models most I got from Mack catalog.... 2 plastic models don’t know if I’ll ever get to lol DM 800 and a LT Ford..... good stuff and yes I have see expensive collectors stuff as well like whaaaaaaaaaat???????? Bob