Meaning to do this

66dc75

Looks excellent. I’d hang that in my shop. Do you do hand lettering or is the lettering vinyl or something? Just curious how you do it. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

If you don’t mind could you elaborate a little more? It looks like you have painted the sign then applied the vinyl then clear coated over it? 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

6 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

If you don’t mind could you elaborate a little more? It looks like you have painted the sign then applied the vinyl then clear coated over it? 

Nope just matte black vinyl on white lexan. No clear coat or paint. There was still some water on it from laying the vinyl down.  Cut a pegusas this afternoon.  Been meaning to do that too.

20200306_154135.jpg

20200306_144018.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, h67st said:

There's a super nice sign museum in Cincinnati that I've been to...your wall almost looks like one of theirs.

I know the guy who owns that museum, Todd Swormstedt, very nice guy. His family publishes the sign trade magazine. He shipped 2 trailer loads of antique signs to us to put up for a movie set here. After they got shipped back one sign was still here. We met up at Macungie and I gave him the sign back. He was very impressed by the show.

• Like 1