Jump to content
1958 F.W.D.

I had time.............

Recommended Posts

These two wimmin down in Florida, I think the redhead's name is Zima......No wait......It's Zina In Florida........Anyways they asked me if I had time to give them a ride to dinner. They said they flagged down some old carmudgeon carmugeon carmudgin cranky old guy in an FL Moore Truck and asked him for a ride and he told them he was in a hurry and didn't have any time. So they saw me and asked if I would give them a ride to dinner at the Olive Garden in Lake Buena Vista, so I did. 

RandyZinaBetsy 02.29.2020.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best of all, it looks like you ditched that driver!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a memory of Tilted Kilt :)

Good job :thumb:

I even feel it's time for me to pack my bags and fly to Florida. Oh, no, probably it's too late...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You da man lol bob 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has no filter???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theakerstwo said:

has no filter???

nope, whatever's on her mind comes out of her mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, other dog said:

nope, whatever's on her mind comes out of her mouth.

Welcome to my thread, OD! I was wondering when you would show up.......LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, other dog said:

nope, whatever's on her mind comes out of her mouth.

sounds like a fun one!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

sounds like a fun one!!

yes she is! Here's a picture I took of her at Daytona a while back-

P1020105.JPG.f36d256785d916041b0c0e8e425bfb61.JPG

Small but feisty- she's about 5 feets tall...maybe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2020 at 4:39 PM, Vladislav said:

In a memory of Tilted Kilt :)

Good job :thumb:

I even feel it's time for me to pack my bags and fly to Florida. Oh, no, probably it's too late...

It's not too late, if you do go, check out this place called Twin Peaks. It's pretty good.

90340066_692574154880978_9166140588318261248_n.jpg.449c73e815d63ab3b8c7211a457c07a5.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2020 at 3:47 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

These two wimmin down in Florida, I think the redhead's name is Zima......No wait......It's Zina In Florida........Anyways they asked me if I had time to give them a ride to dinner. They said they flagged down some old carmudgeon carmugeon carmudgin cranky old guy in an FL Moore Truck and asked him for a ride and he told them he was in a hurry and didn't have any time. So they saw me and asked if I would give them a ride to dinner at the Olive Garden in Lake Buena Vista, so I did. 

RandyZinaBetsy 02.29.2020.jpg

I went out to dinner with them later, we went to some place called Twin Peaks. That's me in the orange shirt, with the hostess at Twin Peaks. Zina from Florida asked her if she would take a picture with me and she said fine.

783244694_89761490_233664757678548_6863957144643829760_n(1).jpg.6f18e187319f841e75f92bdc9c3e3250.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 5:29 PM, other dog said:

It's not too late, if you do go, check out this place called Twin Peaks. It's pretty good.

90340066_692574154880978_9166140588318261248_n.jpg.449c73e815d63ab3b8c7211a457c07a5.jpg

 

Thank you Tom. Seems like it's never too late :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 10:36 AM, other dog said:

I went out to dinner with them later, we went to some place called Twin Peaks. That's me in the orange shirt, with the hostess at Twin Peaks. Zina from Florida asked her if she would take a picture with me and she said fine.

The name of the joint does a fine job representing the atmosphere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, j hancock said:

The name of the joint does a fine job representing the atmosphere!

Yes indeed, as their ads say, the view is one of their main selling points.

https://twinpeaksrestaurant.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...