B Model School Bus

Storkmack,

Did you get to see this bus? He said stepwell was rotten clear out but he dug around and found all the door linkage. All windows in place, seats not ripped up and Hemi engine with  all parts still in place. Serial number  B30B1032. There were 33 of the B30B built. This one is titled 1960. Last one was built 1961 but that does not mean this unit was next to last one built.

He is planning on having it at Springfield show this year. We are trying to plan pictures with the bus on the hook of the old dragging wagon.

16 hours ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

Storkmack,

Did you get to see this bus? He said stepwell was rotten clear out but he dug around and found all the door linkage. All windows in place, seats not ripped up and Hemi engine with  all parts still in place. Serial number  B30B1032. There were 33 of the B30B built. This one is titled 1960. Last one was built 1961 but that does not mean this unit was next to last one built.

He is planning on having it at Springfield show this year. We are trying to plan pictures with the bus on the hook of the old dragging wagon.

He never called me back to set up a time to view it.

I know on my iphone there's an option to change how big the image is, usually I can set it to the biggest size available and it trims off all the useless info like dates and times and locations when uploading to cut down the size down from a few Megabytes to a few hundred kilobytes (about 10x smaller)...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

Bus update - previous owner had covered windows inside with newspaper to keep sun damage down (and it did a good job). I was wrong on mileage - look at speedometer pic.

Hope to get these 3 posted. J hancock, if you could do your magic again and get these with rest, I would be thanking you! OOPS looked like it turned over in last picture but it is still on its feet.

B30B1032h.JPG

B30B1032i.JPG

B30B1032j.JPG

Just how would you like to be waiting on a hill on a snowy, windy, COLD morning for that beast to pick you up !!!!! Think me and driver would have a round in the snow to see who was going to drive the rest of the way to school. Have you noticed that the front of the body is not tapered - the doors are parallel to left side of body which makes the front view kind of strange.

That's all the news that is news now. 

Plans now - scrub down outside, get running, get stopping and steering and RIDE (as time permits). He is hoping to have at ATHS show in Springfield this year.  Guess if it isn't running at that time, we'll hang it on the hook of my old dragging wagon and you will just have to ride it that way