Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What kind of hinge do you mean? The one which connects two halves of RD steel butterfly hood? I couldn't find the # handy but that part is NLA for a while. Watts reproduced it in brass for use in a B-model, you can find it in B-model store on their site. But cost like a dsiamond and I'm not sure it would be long enough for your particular RD.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...