CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

Drove to CA. to pick up Pete cause airline said I needed to wear a mask from the time I entered the airport till I leave and that includes all the flight time, that ain't happening, cops in CA were pulling people for driving and not wearing mask ??  back in TX now and the Speedway in Fabens  requires mask to enter somehow I got in without one but when I went back for receipt and my card they had a meltdown, I won, got card back and receipt and went back in,  Rudy"s is serving, left Monday hit first Rudy's on Tuesday and every day since, will go through Dallas tomorrow and that will be end of Rudy's, I bet Pelosi and crowd are having grand gala events that we don't know about because they have just about screwed this country into the ground and yes this is a Liberal BS power grab, when 470,000 people can die from cigarettes and no one gives a damn but we can ruin peoples lives over a mere maybe 100k deaths due to a virus which if people kept themselves in good health would most likely not been that bad then we are  mislead, lied  and totally abused by the fear monger liberal left, you cannot even print the real words I would use describe these low life scum holes.

• Like 1

Drove to CA. to pick up Pete cause airline said I needed to wear a mask from the time I entered the airport till I leave and that includes all the flight time, that ain't happening, cops in CA were pulling people for driving and not wearing mask ??  back in TX now and the Speedway in Fabens  requires mask to enter somehow I got in without one but when I went back for receipt and my card they had a meltdown, I won, got card back and receipt and went back in,  Rudy"s is serving, left Monday hit first Rudy's on Tuesday and every day since, will go through Dallas tomorrow and that will be end of Rudy's, I bet Pelosi and crowd are having grand gala events that we don't know about because they have just about screwed this country into the ground and yes this is a Liberal BS power grab, when 470,000 people can die from cigarettes and no one gives a damn but we can ruin peoples lives over a mere maybe 100k deaths due to a virus which if people kept themselves in good health would most likely not been that bad then we are  mislead, lied  and totally abused by the fear monger liberal left, you cannot even print the real words I would use describe these low life scum holes.

Where in CA did you see this?

We are driving and working outside every day and have never seen this. We only cover our faces when we go into stores and restaurants. The cops just drive by and wave.

A lot of it comes down to liability- Our city gets it's liability insurance through the state League of Cities, and a typical hospital bill for COVID-19 treatment will run into six figures. The insurance actuaries have done the numbers and figured out that ignoring precautions could very well bankrupt the plan, so we have to follow our state's and the CDC's rules or we lose our insurance coverage. Good luck finding an insurance company that will insure an organization that won't follow those rules.

• Like 1

Interesting. It’s insane to think people can sue a municipality for, they themselves, taking a calculated risk and contracting the flu virus? Maybe we deserve some of what’s happening then.

In the world of insurance I wonder if it’s a wash with Covid? No electives going on for paying customers....BUT..... elderly on Medicare running up big bills....but....elderly also leaving the social system/ home care permanently ( 😔) due to Covid flu. 

Like in war, it's the wounded, not the dead, that bring the greatest costs. With COVID-19 we're seeing a substantial percentage of the infected people hospitalized for weeks, then never fully recover so they'll need ongoing treatment for life. So figure at least a million dollars in lifetime health care costs per person. They'll probably be unable to work too, so figure another million in Workers Comp and/or disability benefits. If even just a couple percent of a company's workers get disabled like this it will wipe out the corporations profits for decades. This is why Costco and even Menards are requiring not just their workers but customers also wear masks. This is why the engineering company that is designing our town's water system rebuild are working from home and will appear at our next meeting via Zoom online. It's not 1950 anymore, it's not even 2019 anymore... We have to work safely or COVID-19 will kick our ass.

• Like 1

I’ll buy into the liability side. Free money has appeal. You see some crazy stuff. People faking illness to get money. Guy I work with listened to an Iraq vet training another vet at work on how to get PTSD disability from the military, how to answer the questions correctly, and he got it. Another guy I worked with got full disability because his daughter was murdered, he’s also perfectly fine. I knew him before and after.

It’s attacking people at the end of life. They’re on public nook already. 

The young-to-mid workers aren’t going to arrive at a post-infection disability. They will have a chance to soak or ruin their workplace however. It’s in place by us already. We get paid leave for any infection and can refuse to work without repercussion for a single self-determined length of weeks or months. The Corp H.R. already runs (personnel) on fumes, an infection would shut us down and cause $20,000 per hour in losses for big Dad and a massive hiccup in supply and demand chain. 

Edited by Mack Technician

2 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

even Menards are requiring not just their workers but customers also wear masks.

Funny, I was just at Menards, Orscheln, Buchheit, and Walmart yesterday picking up supplies for the weekend projects. Didn't wear a mask anywhere. Employees were only wearing masks at 2 of them.

LOL...Hee Haw just started on the Circle network...that's a bit that wouldn't fly today...

Speaking of TV, I quit watching the local channel's news at 9:00, opting instead for another channel's 10:00 news. Sorry, but I'm not watching people broadcast their news segments from their home in an effort to show "social distancing". Most of the time, they do so from a room with horrible accoustics and it sounds terrible. The other channel still has their anchors show up for work. I show up to work every day and make my rounds out there in the real world. I'm not going to watch someone who is cooped up in their home try to tell me what's going on out there in the world around us.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

21 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

Where in CA did you see this?

We are driving and working outside every day and have never seen this. We only cover our faces when we go into stores and restaurants. The cops just drive by and wave.

Went to Perris CA. Ritchie Bros. Deputy that I spoke with thought the whole thing is a farce, it was the local people that said cops were warning people to wear their mask, Ritchie  wanted masks in their yard ???  but out in Palm Spring everything fine. 

17 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

Funny, I was just at Menards, Orscheln, Buchheit, and Walmart yesterday picking up supplies for the weekend projects. Didn't wear a mask anywhere. Employees were only wearing masks at 2 of them.

LOL...Hee Haw just started on the Circle network...that's a bit that wouldn't fly today...

Speaking of TV, I quit watching the local channel's news at 9:00, opting instead for another channel's 10:00 news. Sorry, but I'm not watching people broadcast their news segments from their home in an effort to show "social distancing". Most of the time, they do so from a room with horrible accoustics and it sounds terrible. The other channel still has their anchors show up for work. I show up to work every day and make my rounds out there in the real world. I'm not going to watch someone who is cooped up in their home try to tell me what's going on out there in the world around us.

Funny, they started making folks wear masks up here at Menards. They post a worker at the door and charge you $1 for a mask if you don’t have one. Can’t come in unless your covered. No kids under 16 so I didn’t enter. I want my 11% rebate receipt for the mask lady?!?!!!!!?

Oh, HECK YEAH!!! X2

One hour ago King Evers IV lost in the Supreme Court case which ruled his administration overstepped its authority by extending his stay-at-home order!!! 🤜 💥 

Yesterday Republican (now congressman) Tom Tiffany won northern Wisconsin’s 7th district in a special election. 

There’s hope for an end the Covidiotisticification of this country!!

Meanwhile back at the farm you probably still don’t know anyone who got Covid except every 10th person you know who was sick with it between Dec and March. Talked to an older car salesman from North Carolina today who said his adult son had Covid so bad he was coughing blood and had to go on steroids to open his pipes......in January. 

• Like 1

Went to Perris CA. Ritchie Bros. Deputy that I spoke with thought the whole thing is a farce, it was the local people that said cops were warning people to wear their mask, Ritchie  wanted masks in their yard ???  but out in Palm Spring everything fine. 

Welcome to riverside county, the county has removed all the restrictions this week.

Cops warning people over the pa does happen if there acting like idiots.

Who ever said the Richie brothers outfit made any sense, I have never felt the need to deal with there stupidity. There are several other auctions that are much easier to work with.

The only place I have heard about fines is in the city of Los Angeles where the emperor, mayor, is on a power trip. The only good side is he will test any county resident who wants to be tested as long as you are willing to drive to a testing site on the dark side.

Wearing a mask while driving is illegal in California but if you stop and roll down the window to talk to someone you are no longer driving and need to wear a mask in the city of Los Angeles

Because of the emperors rules we are not currently doing any work in the city of Los Angeles

• Sad 1

It all broke loose last night. At the news of an immediate repeal of King Ever’s restraining order the doors of most taverns burst forth and patrons poured in like whiskey over rocks. The nearly expired 🍻 beer 🍺 hit their livers and soaked in like rain on hot desert sand. No one was injecting Donald’s bleach treatments, but concentrated, food grade, ethanol disinfectant was running through the veins of the good people of this state erasing all traces of the lost happy hours they will never get back. 

5 minutes ago, david wild said:

I lost count of the nitwits I saw driving out in the middle of nowhere with mask and gloves on, didn't matter car or big truck seems their infected with stupidity.

And the look of sheer terror on their faces!

I lost count of the nitwits I saw driving out in the middle of nowhere with mask and gloves on, didn't matter car or big truck seems their infected with stupidity.

I see it here too

I wonder if they wear the mask and gloves at home?

Wear a mask and gloves when you go into a store, pump fuel, or any other place a lot of people have been or touched.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:37 PM, Mack Technician said:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorders are going to be popping up like spring daisies when this is over.   

I know it’s lame to quote yourself......but here we are. Some of these people may not snap out of it.

It’s real because it was a global response to a flu we had no vaccine for......it’s liberal agenda because they need to turn it into prolonged suffering and misery for the voters from now until November. Proofs in the pudding, they’re heads are exploding up here ever since the Wisconsin Conservatives squashed their disease-continuation agenda in the courts.

I really search for a Democrat I can relate to, the one guy or gal who said, “hey, I think I’ll read the Constitution before I graduate political science college”. 

Recall the Republicans also used government “debt ceiling” shutdowns to create voter misery during Obama’s term. At least constitutional, but an ugly little game. 

• Like 1

Only real because the global news media conspired to blow it out of proportion otherwise this would been another blip in the news media history, only became relevant because of the need of the  liberal left to take down Trump and the other conservatives around the world, this is a global epidemic of assault on the rights of all people. 

• Like 1

"Masks are NOT allowed:" Central Wisconsin campground posts to Facebook

corona+patient.jpg
By NBC15 Staff | 
Posted: Sat 5:16 PM, May 16, 2020
Social-Facebook-34.png Social-Twitter-34.png Social-LinkedIn-34.png Social-Email-34.png Social-Print-34.png

GRESHAM, Wis (WMTV) - A campground in Shawano Co. posted a new rule on Facebook Friday, writing that "Masks are NOT allowed in the buildings for safety sake. They are viewed as a robbery in progress and will be handled that way."

:loldude::clap:

The post by Annie's Campground, near Gresham, further went on to thank patrons for their continued support. "Have a wonderful and blessed weekend... back to the real normal here," the post read.

The owner, Ann Retzlaff, told Newsweek she posted to dissuade anyone who enters her campground with the intent to do harm, further noting there is a difference for people who wear masks for a 'delicate health situation.'

The post comes after the Wisconsin Supreme Court struck down Gov. Tony Evers' coronavirus stay-at-home order Wednesday 4-3. Justices ruled his administration overstepped its authority when it extended the mandate.

• Like 2