CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 1:05 PM, Mack Technician said:

Don’t forget, you can still get an abortion.

Ok we need to get some facts about the bus incident that happen in Philadelphia. It was not Philadelphia Police that was involved but SEPTA police was involved. SEPTA police is not control by city.   It all start when the bus driver ask someone to use a face a cover and that person refused to cover his face, Prior day or so three SEPTA employee died of the virus and 11 were test positive.  Also Philadelphia Police have 52 officer test positive with one death. That officer and another office that was kill in of duty never got a honor funeral because of virus. There is 80 Philadelphia Fire Fighters that is test positive for virus.  Sorry put that person should be removed  from SEPTA bus because  driver should have the right to be protective Also rember the story of Detroit bus driver that died after someone cough on him.    

1 hour ago, Joseph Moody Jr said:

Ok we need to get some facts about the bus incident that happen in Philadelphia. It was not Philadelphia Police that was involved but SEPTA police was involved. SEPTA police is not control by city.   It all start when the bus driver ask someone to use a face a cover and that person refused to cover his face, Prior day or so three SEPTA employee died of the virus and 11 were test positive.  Also Philadelphia Police have 52 officer test positive with one death. That officer and another office that was kill in of duty never got a honor funeral because of virus. There is 80 Philadelphia Fire Fighters that is test positive for virus.  Sorry put that person should be removed  from SEPTA bus because  driver should have the right to be protective Also rember the story of Detroit bus driver that died after someone cough on him.    

Were you listening to the great one last night?

A transit driver from New York was on with Mark Levin via call-in. He said they’ve lost about 70 bus/transit drivers in NY to Covid. They have reason to be wary. It’s sounds like the initial Covid culturing dish of New York was public transport. The city dropped the number of pick-ups thinking it would reduce use. All it did was cause face-to-face, close contact, packed subways and buses. Backfire. At one point a driver reported people using emergency exits to squeeze into and out of the voids. 

This guy said he was allowed one mask per week to use. 

From stories of infection tracking immersion and repeat exposure to people with high viral load saturates your system and seals your deal ⚰️

43 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Were you listening to the great one last night?

A transit driver from New York was on with Mark Levin via call-in. He said they’ve lost about 70 bus/transit drivers in NY to Covid. They have reason to be wary. It’s sounds like the initial Covid culturing dish of New York was public transport. The city dropped the number of pick-ups thinking it would reduce use. All it did was cause face-to-face, close contact, packed subways and buses. Backfire. At one point a driver reported people using emergency exits to squeeze into and out of the voids. 

This guy said he was allowed one mask per week to use. 

From stories of infection tracking immersion and repeat exposure to people with high viral load saturates your system and seals your deal ⚰️

DiBlasio states that NYC may stay on lock down to September or later.  He says we must take this issue seriously.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 4/16/2020 at 11:23 AM, 41chevy said:

Aren't they Chinese owned?

Union leaders and politicians are calling for all of the East Coast shipyards like Bath Iron Works in Maine, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in N.H., Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Va, Southeast Maintenance NAS Shipyard in Mayport, Florida, North Florida Shipyards in Jacksonville and Electric Boat on Ct to shut down completely and giving the workers paid leave for the period to be determined.

It's easy to call for "paid leave" for employees when you aren't the one responsible for paying them. For a lot of businesses, paying all of their employees for a few weeks to a few months for NOT working when there is NO revenues being generated WILL cause the permanent closure of the company (meaning no more jobs for those employees). If the people calling for the closures aren't writing me a check (NOT a loan, either) to cover the lost revenue, I wouldn't be closing my business. Take reasonable precautions to minimize the risk...implement policies to keep folks as safe as possible...but don't get all stupid about it.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 4/13/2020 at 11:00 AM, 41chevy said:

No, actually we should be worried that people we elected like the the Mayor of Philly  referencing the police removing a man from a bus stated to the press that "he has suspended the Constitutional Protections until further notice"  Gee! That's same thing the LEO's in Kentucky said to the Pastor when issuing $500 tickets and quarantine orders  to people at a drive in Easter Service for violating their edict. 

The best is the Governor of Michigan  Gretchen Whitmers edict:     Non-essential in Michigan:    Religious activities, all construction and repair related industries, fishing if boating with a motor, realtors, personal gardening, buying seeds, home improvement equipment, gardening supplies and lawn care.
Essential in Michigan:   Marijuana, lottery & alcohol.

The Constitutions exist to protect the people from leaders seeking to "suspend" it. There is no pandemic clause in the Constitution. Our Rights are unalienable.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Why aren’t large swaths of non-essential media being shuttered? Many still require people to work in close contact and serve no great purpose. Emergency broadcast alert is available on any cellphone, so throw that one out. 

I've had to stop watching the local news @ 9:00 because they're all trying to show they are "social distancing" by broadcasting from their homes via webcam. So much acoustical noise that they sound like robots, and a casual-at-best wardrobe...may as well be in their pajammas. I'll wait 'til 10 and watch another channel, broadcasting from an actual studio, dressed professionally as they read from the teleprompter each night.

Went home depot by the time I left I told the lady at the checkout I hoped they went out of business, lines and masks which I will never wear, looked like a bunch left loons at a stupid convention, so I don't understand we are so worried about some people getting the virus and dying, the nit wit on TV said being fat, high blood pressure and heart problems are the most liable to die, wonder how much smoking adds to that, I can't go out to eat but joey brain dead gets to puff away on his cigarette that we know for 100% kills people and joey gets to wash it down with booze which adds to the health problem when abused (alot) and yet not one word of getting rid of the things that puts this very same person at risk from the virus, ??? if you can smoke and die then I  should be able to go to the waffle house and eat with my buddies and screw the lying left media and the hoax BS.

Yup, that was the worst one liner I heard yet out of Coronafarcus USA......

”Studies have shown the highest risk factor for dying from Corona related complications is obesity”. 

So many Americans with obesity have died the talking heads have decided obesity is the new contingent threat. News flash boys..... If any American drops dead chances are good they’re obese. Sections of our country have a 40% obesity rate. 

LOL...at 6'2"/200#, they say I'm allegedly "overweight"...but my W34L36 Wranglers still have enough room for a full size 1911 in an IWB holster.

Wife is now required to wear a mask at Walmart while she's working...mandate coming from corporate. Was just at Menards, and they're all masked up, too. These big box stores are lowering themselves to satisfy the lowest common denominator. Probably swing into Lowe's later this week if I get off work early enough...we'll see. Got some projects coming up that I need to start thinking about & working through in my head...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2020 at 3:06 PM, RowdyRebel said:

The Constitutions exist to protect the people from leaders seeking to "suspend" it. There is no pandemic clause in the Constitution. Our Rights are unalienable.

True but when you get a bully with a badge and gun on a power trip pulling that on people who on both sides of the badge who haven't a clue about their constitutional rights, that is what happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I wrote a letter to the branch manager of the Corp. So far there’s been no talk about waiving the FSA for this year. Many have their flex spend accounts stacked with cash for elective surgeries, dental, etc and no way to spend them. I have medical for 7 on mine. The companies can let you default and keep that money as a “use it or lose it”. Great deal for the employer. Another big Covid PITA for us. 

That stinks! Nothing like stacking the deck against you. The drug policy I have for my crew in one of the many sub riders limits coverage for a pandemic to 50% copay for medication.

. When Well Care took over from AETNA they snuck that in.

Now I'm getting a bit worried! 3/4 pallet of Moxie left! Geez that's only  1800 cans and the plant that makes it is closed as non essential.

Hows your mom holding up?

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, 41chevy said:

That stinks! Nothing like stacking the deck against you. The drug policy I have for my crew in one of the many sub riders limits coverage for a pandemic to 50% copay for medication.

. When Well Care took over from AETNA they snuck that in.

Now I'm getting a bit worried! 3/4 pallet of Moxie left! Geez that's only  1800 cans and the plant that makes it is closed as non essential.

Hows your mom holding up?

How can Moxie be removed as non-essential? It's the "sirloin beef" of soft drink world? Glad for your sake you stocked up.

Thanks for asking, Mom must have reached her boredom tolerance level. The only way I can find her is on the mobile number. She's back out having fun in her golden years despite the chatter and advice of the chicken littles.     

I keep reading that of those people tested only about 20% are positive, keep in mind you have to have symptoms to even be tested. Now there are reports that the test is only 70% accurate.

I told this to my son last night and he immediately started researching it to prove me wrong but hasn’t mentioned it all day today!

I do kind of enjoy this shut down. There is almost no traffic going to the job sites, but I do miss going out to eat.

• Like 1

Corona-copia has presented some opportunity.....

~Never thought I’d ever again buy gas for $0.95 per gallon, but I did and it felt incredible. 

~I don’t appreciate baseball unless I’m in the stadium with a 🍺 and 🌭. It clogs the airwaves and replaces talk radio. Been nice hearing something other than Bob Uecker when I’m out working in the garage.

~Little more family time since the kids don’t do sport activities.

~People I know are crazy seem to be on defense rather than offense. Just cough and they retreat. 

~free state park passes

~There will be a good window to invest if you can hit it.

~Have till July to do taxes

~everyone will have bowl cuts and mullets by the end of May, so that’ll be a “point and laugh” till the salons open again. 

~we won’t have tourists up North, so you could kayak the lake without being killed by a 200HP jet ski. 

~when family members call for free repairs you can say “sorry, I think it’s safer for both of us if you take it in, I’m hedging in the family till this blows over”. Used that once last week. 

There’s more but I’m killing the point....

Edited by Mack Technician

17 hours ago, other dog said:

Who knows what the actual death toll is?

93867895_10157440239589611_9054191320855216128_o.jpg.ebc6f6538ed388267e35e9997f310cb1.jpg

Joe Diffie was the most famous person that I had heard of that had the corona virus and died. I didn't hear until the day before yesterday that he had been battling throat cancer, and had stage 4 lung cancer when he died. I just thought the virus had killed him, because the media never once reported the cancer part, not that I ever heard anyway.

Local news ran a story about an IL man who drown fishing in KY. My 1st thought was "bet they'll blame the virus on that one, too, because he would've been working instead of fishing if the government hadn't shuttered his employer due to the virus..."

• Like 1

My daughter was invited and accepted to go back to Camp America in PA this coming June for the 2020 season. The camp owners have told and keep emailing all their 2020 staff to keep preparing for a mid June start this year. The regular update information my daughter receives weekly is that the owners are in full preparation mode for June start and to receive all their regular students. And if not mid June by end of June. My daughter has been told to get her US visa organised and she has an appointment at our local US consulate for her visa.

Most of the students that attend this camp have attended since their youngest years, nearly all come from well to do/prominent New York city and surrounds families, attorneys, bankers, business etc. While the children are in camp, their mums and dads are away on holidays. No camp then no holidays for the parents!!!

My point/question is, what information may the camp owners know/have that others don't have access to? And given the same students go back every year, the camp owners would not dare risk the health of these youngsters - consider the potential for multi million law suits for negligence, God forbid if 1 or more students took ill or dies at camp from CV!!!

And this is only 1 camp of many (100's) across USA? Camp America I now appreciate is a big part of the annual summer season for lots of families that can afford these camps.

At this time my daughter believes she will be coming to USA for the 2020 season, especially if she gets her US entry visa, we will soon know better.