CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

We should be awestruck by it. The left found a way to portray a non-living micro organism as a racist. Has to be racism because Obamacare is still functional so we know every American is getting the best, top of the line, coverage....

No, actually we should be worried that people we elected like the the Mayor of Philly  referencing the police removing a man from a bus stated to the press that "he has suspended the Constitutional Protections until further notice"  Gee! That's same thing the LEO's in Kentucky said to the Pastor when issuing $500 tickets and quarantine orders  to people at a drive in Easter Service for violating their edict. 

The best is the Governor of Michigan  Gretchen Whitmers edict:     Non-essential in Michigan:    Religious activities, all construction and repair related industries, fishing if boating with a motor, realtors, personal gardening, buying seeds, home improvement equipment, gardening supplies and lawn care.
Essential in Michigan:   Marijuana, lottery & alcohol.

• Sad 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

No, actually we should be worried that people we elected like the the Mayor of Philly  referencing the police removing a man from a bus stated to the press that "he has suspended the Constitutional Protections until further notice"  Gee! That's same thing the LEO's in Kentucky said to the Pastor when issuing $500 tickets and quarantine orders  to people at a drive in Easter Service for violating their edict. 

The best is the Governor of Michigan  Gretchen Whitmers edict:     Non-essential in Michigan:    Religious activities, all construction and repair related industries, fishing if boating with a motor, realtors, personal gardening, buying seeds, home improvement equipment, gardening supplies and lawn care.

Don’t forget, you can still get an abortion.

Evers last minute attempt to stop elections failed in the Supreme Court. The general population of Wisconsin was suppose to have gotten/spread Covid at the poll stations and fallen ill in the days following. Nobody’s getting sick and we’re a week in. I wonder if the news stations will follow up on positive results of that concern?

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

The Wisconsin Covid police are starting to shut down boat landings. Police were going to boat landings and running plates. They found people traveling from adjacent counties to fish. All the proof we need, close the open air boat landings. Municipality landings are doing it right now, the townships haven’t been persuaded, yet. 

I can see stopping the Smelt fish events on Lake Superior landings(even that’s a stretch), but now they’ve gone after “drop’n go” landings. Who hangs out at a boat landing other than wardens and creel service. 

Edited by Mack Technician

3 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Very high tax rates on those items....need the$$

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I don't have PRS I have RPS  Restless  Penis Syndrome,  and on another note had to fill out paperwork for the state of GA so I could go to a motel last night, then to go to shipper had to sign more paperwork that I have not been in China or where the virus is hot ??  now I go back tomorrow and sign more paperwork, think I will fill in questions with all yeses and I was in China.  

1 minute ago, david wild said:

I don't have PRS I have RPS  Restless  Penis Syndrome,  and on another note had to fill out paperwork for the state of GA so I could go to a motel last night, then to go to shipper had to sign more paperwork that I have not been in China or where the virus is hot ??  now I go back tomorrow and sign more paperwork, think I will fill in questions with all yeses and I was in China.  

They have you keep using your hand signing forms so it stays off of your penis in public to calm the restlessness.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

38 minutes ago, david wild said:

I want to know what happens if you don't have paperwork so you can stay at a motel ?? sleep in your car ?? this is foolish.

OR......be forced into automatic quarantine and here comes 14 days alone which is going to cause your RPS to flare up again. 

I have paperwork to drive to work, that’s it. Imagine you guys will be treated like filthy, diseased, gypsies if you travel over state lines? 

26 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Imagine you guys will be treated like filthy, diseased, gypsies if you travel over state lines? 

I resemble that remark!!

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We are going for a trip moving a building from GA to AR. so it will be interesting to see how it goes, coming back from WY was great, even got to sit in restaurant and got served in NE. it is only until we got to the stupid states that things went south. but it looks like the joke is coming to a end and then we can get back to work. 

When this joke does end, the finger pointing will begin. Hopefully something positive will come out of it for the American people as a whole.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob said:

When this joke does end, the finger pointing will begin. Hopefully something positive will come out of it for the American people as a whole.

Covid mania is going to keep going on for some time I suspect. Even after the economy gets up and going. Example- I had an April appointment at Mayo and they deemed me elective now and dropped me indefinitely because of Covid. That’s fine except I can’t go anywhere else, I was referred there for a specialized procedure only one other place does. Aw shucks!!! Hope your stoic pal, 😲?

1 minute ago, Mack Technician said:

Covid mania is going to keep going on for some time I suspect. Even after the economy gets up and going. Example- I had an April appointment at Mayo and they deemed me elective now and dropped me indefinitely because of Covid. That’s fine except I can’t go anywhere else, I was referred there for a specialized procedure only one other place does. Aw shucks!!! Hope your stoic pal, 😲?

I think so too. Then the coat tail riders will come out in full force along with the late night lawyers on the airwaves on how you deserve or are entitled to "significant" compensation because you used, or didn't use this or that particular product during the pandemic causing you grief and suffering.

Never have really had any medical problems so this ordeal really has not affected me at all; personally. Other's I know have been significantly impacted and I'm keeping one family afloat as this is typed. Hate to see people fall when it really is no fault of theirs.

9 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

The Wisconsin Covid police are starting to shut down boat landings. Police were going to boat landings and running plates. They found people traveling from adjacent counties to fish. All the proof we need, close the open air boat landings. Municipality landings are doing it right now, the townships haven’t been persuaded, yet. 

I can see stopping the Smelt fish events on Lake Superior landings(even that’s a stretch), but now they’ve gone after “drop’n go” landings. Who hangs out at a boat landing other than wardens and creel service. 

This was for a drive in service. Cop told the minister "your rights are suspended" on the video.  This is the the 4th time in 3 different states that the powers in charge say the constitution is "suspended"

Edited by 41chevy
  • Sad 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Talking to Lube-Tech Group that services our national Mobil Lubricants account. They dropped 10% of their employees and are in tap to let go of another 10% in the near future. Said if they drop one more 10 increment to make it 30% unemployed they’re going to try a furlough for them instead of release. The remaining employees get 32 hours per week max. Appears being an essential business doesn’t mean your not getting hit hard. They say the dealerships bulk was a big hit on them. 

I don't mean to beat a dead horse...……. pulled it from the gov library....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32147538

Int J Infect Dis. 2020 Mar 5;93:297-299. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2020.03.003. [Epub ahead of print]

Recurrence of positive SARS-CoV-2 RNA in COVID-19: A case report.

Author information

Department of Infectious Diseases, The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510630, Guangdong, China; Guangdong Key Laboratory of Liver Disease Research, The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510630, Guangdong, China.
Department of Infectious Diseases, The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510630, Guangdong, China; Guangdong Key Laboratory of Liver Disease Research, The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510630, Guangdong, China. Electronic address: pliang@mail.sysu.edu.cn.

Abstract

The ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 that began in Wuhan, China, has constituted a Public Health Emergency of International Concern, with cases confirmed in multiple countries. Currently, patients are the primary source of infection. We report a confirmed case of COVID-19 whose oropharyngeal swab test of SARS-CoV-2 RNA turned positive in convalescence. This case highlights the importance of active surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 RNA for infectivity assessment.

I want to record a prediction. When they nail this down the time frame for the second infection/fever/positive comes around 6 days after the individuals symptoms end.

Another 293 reason to cook your pork well......

Large meat plant closes after 293 employees test positive for coronavirus

SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota -- Virginia-based Smithfield Foods announced Sunday that it is closing its pork processing plant in Sioux Falls until further notice after hundreds of employees tested positive for the coronavirus - a step the head of the company warned could hurt the nation's meat supply.

The announcement came a day after South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and Sioux Falls Mayor Paul TenHaken wrote to Smithfield and urged the company to suspend operations for 14 days so that its workers could self-isolate and the plant could be disinfected.

The plant, which employs about 3,700 people in the state's largest city, has become a hot spot for infections. Health officials said Sunday that 293 of the 730 people who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in South Dakota work at the plant.

"As a critical infrastructure employer for the nation's food supply chain and a major employer in Sioux Falls, it is crucial that Smithfield have a healthy workforce to ensure the continuity of operations to feed the nation. At the same time, employees need a healthy work environment," Noem and TenHaken wrote to the plant's operators.

Smithfield announced a three-day closure last week so it could sanitize the plant and install physical barriers to enhance social distancing. But on Sunday, it announced the plant's indefinite closure.

"The closure of this facility, combined with a growing list of other protein plants that have shuttered across our industry, is pushing our country perilously close to the edge in terms of our meat supply," Smithfield president and CEO Kenneth Sullivan said in a statement. "It is impossible to keep our grocery stores stocked if our plants are not running. These facility closures will also have severe, perhaps disastrous, repercussions for many in the supply chain, first and foremost our nation's livestock farmers."

The Sioux Falls facility is one of the largest pork processing plants in the U.S., Smithfield said. It supplies nearly 130 million servings of food per week, or about 18 million servings per day.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:56 PM, Mack Technician said:

Another 293 reason to cook your pork well......

Large meat plant closes after 293 employees test positive for coronavirus

SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota -- Virginia-based Smithfield Foods announced Sunday that it is closing its pork processing plant in Sioux Falls until further notice after hundreds of employees tested positive for the coronavirus - a step the head of the company warned could hurt the nation's meat supply.

The announcement came a day after South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and Sioux Falls Mayor Paul TenHaken wrote to Smithfield and urged the company to suspend operations for 14 days so that its workers could self-isolate and the plant could be disinfected.

ronThe plant, which employs about 3,700 people in the state's largest city, has become a hot spot for infections. Health officials said Sunday that 293 of the 730 people who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in South Dakota work at the plant.

"As a critical infrastructure employer for the nation's food supply chain and a major employer in Sioux Falls, it is crucial that Smithfield have a healthy workforce to ensure the continuity of operations to feed the nation. At the same time, employees need a healthy work environment," Noem and TenHaken wrote to the plant's operators.

Smithfield announced a three-day closure last week so it could sanitize the plant and install physical barriers to enhance social distancing. But on Sunday, it announced the plant's indefinite closure.

"The closure of this facility, combined with a growing list of other protein plants that have shuttered across our industry, is pushing our country perilously close to the edge in terms of our meat supply," Smithfield president and CEO Kenneth Sullivan said in a statement. "It is impossible to keep our grocery stores stocked if our plants are not running. These facility closures will also have severe, perhaps disastrous, repercussions for many in the supply chain, first and foremost our nation's livestock farmers."

The Sioux Falls facility is one of the largest pork processing plants in the U.S., Smithfield said. It supplies nearly 130 million servings of food per week, or about 18 million servings per day.

Aren't they Chinese owned?

Union leaders and politicians are calling for all of the East Coast shipyards like Bath Iron Works in Maine, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in N.H., Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Va, Southeast Maintenance NAS Shipyard in Mayport, Florida, North Florida Shipyards in Jacksonville and Electric Boat on Ct to shut down completely and giving the workers paid leave for the period to be determined.

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE