CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

TAMPA, Fla. – Officials arrested the pastor of a megachurch after detectives said he held two Sunday services with hundreds of people and violated a safer-at-home order in place to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

Mack 11E.jpg

If your government tells you how to worship, who to worship, not to worship or forces you to worship then going to jail is a righteous act. Otherwise, it’s Biblical to submit to the government for this temporary period. He should be processed. He shouldn’t be held in high esteem in Christian circles for being a rebel for the faith. It damages the testimony.

Submission to government as established by God for civil order > Romans 13:

Thing that caught my ear on Joe Pags last night was one city official who threatened they would “close his church doors permanently”. I haven’t found that quote anywhere yet, been searching for it. Local bureaucrats start talking that smack then you know this taste of control is going to straight to their heads. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

TAMPA, Fla. – Officials arrested the pastor of a megachurch after detectives said he held two Sunday services with hundreds of people and violated a safer-at-home order in place to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

Any 1st year law student ought to have no trouble at all getting it tossed. 1st Amendment is pretty clear about the free exercise of religion, as well as the right to peaceably assemble. Article 4 Section 2 states in no uncertain terms that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and that all courts are bound to uphold it. Marbury v Madison declared any law repugnant to the Constitution is void.

Bottom line, burden of proof is on the state. Unless they can prove that he was sick, or that he had reason to believe that someone in attendance was sick and would infect others, then the state has no case.

If YOU are sick with a highly contagious disease, there is justification for placing some limits on your rights, as your rights END when they cause direct harm to others...for example my right to swing my fist ends at the tip of your nose. However, the state lacks justification for preemptively limiting your rights when you pose no threat to others. If you don't have the disease, you cannot pass it on. Yes, it is wise to take precautions to prevent contracting this virus...but it is beyond the police powers of the state to prohibit a healthy individual from freely moving about...or in this case from peaceably assembling with others to exercise their religion

Was it wise for them to do this? Absolutely not. Constitutionally speaking, though, there isn't a dern thing the state can do about it that will hold up in court. If anything, this preacher is going to hit the jackpot in the civil rights violation case that is likely to follow his arrest...especially if the state pushes the issue.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

10 minutes ago, david wild said:

We will all get it , just a matter of time then we all be immune. 

Or dead.

You can take a night drive through the Lake roads and see an unusual sight. The summer cabins are lit. Snows still under the pines and the lakes have walkable ice. 

A lot of the hoarding we saw initially was probably people stock piling their vacation homes for an extended shut-in. That explains the bottle water disappearance. Municipal water isn’t going to go Covid. Most cabins have a sand point well that makes for a fine shower and toilet flush, but a fowl drinking quality. 

With the exception of only a few sour puss locals no one seems disappointed to see them. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Or dead.

You can take a night drive through the Lake roads and see an unusual sight. The summer cabins are lit. Snows still under the pines and the lakes have walkable ice. 

A lot of the hoarding we saw initially was probably people stock piling their vacation homes for an extended shut-in. That explains the bottle water disappearance. Municipal water isn’t going to go Covid. Most cabins have a sand point well that makes for a fine shower and toilet flush, but a fowl drinking quality. 

With the exception of only a few sour puss locals no one seems disappointed to see them. 

Well here in Mass the topic this AM is they want to close the bridges at the Cape  Cod Canal.  Too many NY plates coming across.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Horse said:

Well here in Mass the topic this AM is they want to close the bridges at the Cape  Cod Canal.  Too many NY plates coming across.

Different, much hotter, situation than we have for sure.

I don't think we could get a freak out here, population density is so low nobody dislikes the migration patterns. In fact the indigenous people have big tailgate "goodbye" parties all over the road sides on Labor Day as a goodbye to the snow birds. Probably throw a Free Chicken Soup Corona Party when the sick ones start flocking north?  

Minocqua residents gather to wave goodbye to tourists

waving+goodbye1.jpg
By Stella Porter | 
Posted: Mon 6:18 PM, Sep 02, 2019  | 
Updated: Mon 6:23 PM, Sep 02, 2019

Reuters  /  April 1, 2020

WASHINGTON - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi urged the U.S. Treasury on Wednesday not to hold up $25 billion in cash grants [free taxpayer money] approved by Congress last week to airlines for payroll costs.

“We do want them to honor what our conversation was, which is this just a stopping off point for the check. It goes to the airline and directly to the employee,” Pelosi told reporters.

A major aviation union and some airline officials are concerned the U.S. Treasury will demand too much in warrants or equity as a condition of the grants [free taxpayer money] for airline payroll costs [Why? Is responsibility and accountability a problem?].

Whistleblowing coronavirus doctor at Wuhan hospital mysteriously vanishes.

No way, I can't believe it. I wounder what happened?

Edit: Another BIG F-ING surprise. China accused of (body count) Covid-19 disinformation campaign.

Mack 11E.jpg

5 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

[Why? Is responsibility and accountability a problem?]

Because they're Unions........enough said..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

11 hours ago, Red Horse said:

10 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Different, much hotter, situation than we have for sure.

I don't think we could get a freak out here, population density is so low nobody dislikes the migration patterns. In fact the indigenous people have big tailgate "goodbye" parties all over the road sides on Labor Day as a goodbye to the snow birds. Probably throw a Free Chicken Soup Corona Party when the sick ones start flocking north?  

Minocqua residents gather to wave goodbye to tourists

waving+goodbye1.jpg
By Stella Porter | 
Posted: Mon 6:18 PM, Sep 02, 2019  | 
Updated: Mon 6:23 PM, Sep 02, 2019

"good by" events were big on the Cape too like 40 years ago.  Labor day weekend the bridges over US 6 would be packed with people.  Not anymore as a ton of people now commute off Cape to jobs.

• Like 1

Maybe China does have their spread under manageable control? 

China owns this Earth in terms of the manufacturing of common goods. We put ALL our eggs in THEIR basket and they’re enjoying a fantastic omelet right now. Their health department say “5 million masks please”, the government yells “NOW!!!”, the grunts scurry, there’s a big puff of black coal smoke over at the factory stack, and boom, out pops 5 million masks a day later. Can’t blame them for taking care of numero uno first. 

Meanwhile back in America the government is trying to convince us we don’t need personal protective gear because “they won’t help anyway”. Meanwhile Joe down the street is up in the attic digging through boxes trying to find the gas mask his great grandpa saved from WWI.

In Italy they buried their 66th doctor today due mostly to a lack of PPE. 

Time for some good old fashion, stiff upper lip, stoicism. OR maybe apply some of what we do make in the USA, ummmm.....Kim Kardashian and P Diddy? 

Edited by Mack Technician

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Maybe China does have their spread under manageable control? 

China owns this Earth in terms of the manufacturing of common goods. We put ALL our eggs in THEIR basket and they’re enjoying a fantastic omelet right now. Their health department say “5 million masks please”, the government yells “NOW!!!”, the grunts scurry, there’s a big puff of black coal smoke over at the factory stack, and boom, out pops 5 million masks a day later. Can’t blame them for taking care of numero uno first. 

Meanwhile back in America the government is trying to convince us we don’t need personal protective gear because “they won’t help anyway”. Meanwhile Joe down the street is up in the attic digging through boxes trying to find the gas mask his great grandpa saved from WWI.

In Italy they buried their 66th doctor today due mostly to a lack of PPE. 

Time for some good old fashion, stiff upper lip, stoicism. OR maybe apply some of what we do make in the USA, ummmm.....Kim Kardashian and P Diddy? 

For a bowl of rice and a fish head a days pay with a population of 1.4 billion they can afford to pop out masks or what ever else by the millions daily. While in the process if a few of the 1.4 drop off the planet they're just added to the false body count they're not telling you about. But, there are a million other peasants waiting in line for the jobs of the ones that died in the process. Everyone's expendable to feed the machine in the conquest of world dominance.

The Chinese Communist Party have a HUGE problem feeding every body and trying to keep them busy, working or otherwise occupied in the process. If the people are left hungry with idle time to long with nothing to do I gives them a chance to think about how much life sucks living under Communist rule. It's all part of the plan. While the resent trade deal is good for US Agriculture and our Farmers we are helping feed the machine. We should be applying leverage holding them accountable for their continuous lies, current and past history of human rights abuse.

Mack 11E.jpg

2 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

For a bowl of rice and a fish head a days pay with a population of 1.4 billion they can afford to pop out masks or what ever else by the millions daily. While in the process if a few of the 1.4 drop off the planet they're just added to the false body count they're not telling you about. But, there are a million other peasants waiting in line for the jobs of the ones that died in the process. Everyone's expendable to feed the machine in the conquest of world dominance.

The Chinese Communist Party have a HUGE problem feeding every body and trying to keep them busy, working or otherwise occupied in the process. If the people are left hungry with idle time to long with nothing to do I gives them a chance to think about how much life sucks living under Communist rule. It's all part of the plan. While the resent trade deal is good for US Agriculture and our Farmers we are helping feed the machine. We should be applying leverage holding them accountable for their continuous lies, current and past history of human rights abuse.

1 in every 5.5 people on Earth is Chinese (Be happy were not the 0.5). May be a tough group to intimidate. 

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

1 in every 5.5 people on Earth is Chinese (Be happy were not the 0.5). May be a tough group to intimidate. 

They are the number one importer of soy beans which many come from the US and US allies so that’s one bit of leverage that could be used. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Ponder this.... 🤔 

Everybody generally sits and stares at their phones on break. Now everyone stares at them from a personal distance of 6 feet apart. Was anything really lost or have we been refining “Social distancing” for a decade?

Edited by Mack Technician

News on local radio station says local Montanans are requesting that the governor figure out a way to stop all of the Californians who are supposed to be in stay at home quarantine like the rest of us from flocking up here to avoid being in California. Seems absolutely ridiculous that we don’t shut travel down period for awhile with very few exceptions for essential personnel. Doesn’t seem that would be hard to do. Want a flight? Unless your a doctor or some other person or reason better than that Nope stay home. You want to leave the county or city you’re in?  Again unless you have a damn good reason nope. Get home. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

The longer this shi_ goes on the Chinese people might figure it out on their own. It will becomes harder and harder for the Communist to keep a lid on what's been happening within their own borders. Iran has 15,000 dead including Mullahs and Government Officials. (If you can believe what is being told to US on this end?) There is fighting, rioting and rebelling in the streets. True or not I'm grateful I don't live in Iran or China.

I'd like to believe there are still some Americans who don't intimidate easily themselves. If China could get away with what they have been attempting to do for decades (own this Earth) with physical aggression do you think they'd try? They have the worlds larges standing army. They have taken over every aspect of our existence with out firing a single bullet. The Japanese knew better during WWII then to try that tactics on US soil. My father fought in the Pacific during the WWII. Who saved China from Japanese aggression?

I am pissed off (as an example) I no longer have a choice to go to Sears and buy affordable Craftsman's wrenches. Companies and CEO's in the United States over the years sold out for profit hoping America wouldn't notice to willing Chinese Communist partners laying in wait. I could buy Snap On tools but if you haven't noticed some of their tools are made in CHINA also. So why support them? I suspect Snap On is selling tools at an inflated rate hoping no one notices. I guess I'm part of the problem buying imported Harbor Freight tools  I'm a notorious cheap ass so I guess that makes me a hypocrite and I shouldn't be bitching.

I accept it might not be perfect in the United States but I have to believe I'm still better off here then anywhere else. Good will overcome evil. Do you think any Governor in China could stand up every day on national TV and criticize their President? The Wuhan Doctor mysteriously disappeared. If don't agree (blah, blah, blah) I won't be part of the audience. I refuse to be indoctrinated because I'm not being forced to listen. If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?. How can sound exist if there is no one to hear it?

"China owns this Earth" by their own design because it's been allowed to happen.

Mack 11E.jpg

31 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

News on local radio station says local Montanans are requesting that the governor figure out a way to stop all of the Californians who are supposed to be in stay at home quarantine like the rest of us from flocking up here to avoid being in California. Seems absolutely ridiculous that we don’t shut travel down period for awhile with very few exceptions for essential personnel. Doesn’t seem that would be hard to do. Want a flight? Unless your a doctor or some other person or reason better than that Nope stay home. You want to leave the county or city you’re in?  Again unless you have a damn good reason nope. Get home. 

I don’t completely disagree, but imagine you own a vacation home in Montana and a cramped apartment in Sacramento. Apartment-AKA cruise ship on concrete. Wouldn’t you get the hell outta dodge before the heat is turned to full on? Our recreations are shut off. The folks heading up here aren’t tourists, they’re property owners. 

• Like 2