Don't get it

david wild

11 hours ago, TS7 said:

Entitled people otherwise known as people who are above doing any honest work and look down on anyone that does. Most, if not all, did not do much to earn what they have. They come in all colors and types. But they do have one big thing in common. They are democrats.

Oh, snap!!

OK, they were BLACK and did not clean up their crap like every body else, they were only the people there that did not dispose of their trash. Plain and simple the whites clean up their mess, the blacks did not, it goes along with every thing else with blacks they are somehow exempt from all laws  and rules and just human way of living but demand respect when they did not earn it and then expect preferred treatment in every thing because someone in their family tree years ago may have been a slave, they should thank god that their family member came here by slavery, as bad as it was it was great for the Black race because it got them out of Africa, because of slavery they are here and can be anything they want if they work at it, in Africa if they were even alive their chances of doing well would less than slim, slavery has been good for the Black race, stop living in fairy tale land admit what it really is.

• Like 1

I had figured they were Hispanic... tend to stumble upon a bunch of those who act like they don’t speak English to get out of stuff. Gotta be honest, I prefer my African American stories like the one of the boy from the intercity stealing his brothers bike to camp on the lawns of universities a few days away to apply to them. Clearly a dedicated boy willing to work to get out of his crappy situation...

• Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

I was at a BBQ place tonight and I watched an older white guy take several of the big bottles of BBQ sauce to his table. I guess he didn’t understand what the stacks of little cups next to the six different bottles of BBQ sauce were for. Maybe he accidentally pick up the bottle of super hot BBQ sauce!