1985 Western star All Star edition

85westernstar

In search of a 1985 western star all star edition. I am willing to pay a finders fee, if you come across a 1985 All star, I will not hesitate to give you a very good finders fee. I would also consider any 1985 western star. Any leads or info will be greatly appreciated and rewarded. Here is a picture of my dads for reference. Thank you 

5D798D87-5608-4562-A43A-32D62438831E.jpeg

Grew up in that truck. In 2011 I finally found 1 it wasn’t a all star though, factory 5x4 spicers 275 wheel base. 400 cat. I went thru a rough patch and made the mistake of selling it. Now I’m really wanting 1 again. They sure 1 1 of a kind. Nicest interior I ever saw in a truck. They were overlooked by many, just as nice if not nicer then the big trucks of that era such as exhd A models and 359s. My dads had the ignition in the sleeper with gauges you could start it when you woke up. 

Good friend down the road has a 2001 Western Star, (4900?) and is very clean and personalized a lot. Lot's of brightwork and extras installed. Series 60 Detroit with high horse settings from a lot of aftermarket add ons.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...