Impeached

david wild

If you have the time this is worth the watch. Mike Baker is a fascinating guest who worked for the CIA and has a really level headed, common sense approach with facts and history backing up his opinions on what is happening today. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Great interview, notice that the Liberals don't even try to defend what their elected officials are doing, they know deep in their hearts this is wrong but do not have the spine to stand up, of course they know they will get shot down because there is no way to defend what Biden did with the Ukraine deal, getting his drug addicted son a 50k a month job, they know that money went into dads pocket, really pathetic,  I know a little more about Ukraine than some, I do work for Antonov  Airlines, they are based in Kiev Ukraine, we worked out new sales agreement last month so I hear the dirt first hand since we communicate almost daily, any body need a big plane let me know and you better have a big check too. we quoted a flight from Dallas to Bangalore India at just over a million US dollars, sweet sales commission. the entire world is doing better thanks to Trump.

• Like 1

Did you read where the Democrats are looking into ways to stop super delegates from voting for Bernie, the Democrats are so corrupt they screw their own kind, these people have no shame, doesn't any Democrat voter care ???? what is wrong with these people, they hate Trump so bad they will shoot themselves in the head just just show how much they hate him, we (the intelligent voter) did not like Obama, we pointed out his bozo mistakes and being weak and like I said many times any first year law student could have made the case to impeach him but he was elected ( albeit corruptly) by the people so we put up with his crap, Trumps gets elected and the Democrats because they thought they had it in the bag even though they had a truly horrible candidate wish to change the election because they didn't like the outcome ??????  what is wrong with these people, oh and they CARE about you and me and the birds and the bees but they are so absolved with getting rid of Trump they have done nothing to help anybody, so do they really care or is it more of their BS.  yep BS. all they care is about power, if anybody was to called a NAZI it is the Democrat party.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Evolution wise we might be getting smarter but breeding wise we are screwed, used to be women always tried to marry up, they all knew that if you married a doctor or such you wouldn't be poor so many a woman was accused  of marrying well, the up side was the kids were a a little smarter cause dad had good genes, sometime after Vietnam women just start breeding with anything with 2 legs even 4 didn't seem to matter to them, the result was that humans unlike everything else on earth that is bred to be better we went the other way, we now turn out kids that turn into adults that are basically brain dead and the Democratic party has been for this 100%,  hard to convince smart self reliant people that you need a hand out ??? brain dead helpless know nothing do nothing are all to happy for a hand out and the Democrats are there in  full force with their BS on how they are there to help, good cover for what they really want is power and control so they the few can live well and you wait for your hand out. My mother said her mom always told her if your gonna play make sure if something happens he's got a good job so your well supported, my mom married well.  If you truly believe that the Democrats are really concerned about you than maybe your mommy was breeding with something with too many legs. Hee Haw

• Like 2

not really. i think you hit the nail square on the head. 

demoncrats only care about themselves. 

give the sheep everything they will ever need on a silver platter, and they will vote demoncrat for ever. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Like his post super bowl "congratulations for representing the state of Kansas" tweet? Trump tweets could go away forever IMO. Love the Trump style of job performance, but come on Donald, let Melania pre-screen you, PLEASE! Melania is like soccer mom Palin with brains, she can speak 6 languages. Lord help us down here, she could have stopped that tweet. 

JXFZD34N7RCKPGQDXBZ6VNHAOE.jpg

Edited by Mack Technician

are the ks chiefs from kansas, or missury? if they are from kansas, there is nothing wrong with the post, even if their stadium is in another state. 

everyone goes nuts for the nu yawk giants and jets. 

even though their stadiums and corporate offices are not in nu yawk. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Meanwhile over in Iowa," Quality Control = Rigged". You cannot make this stuff up and the Democrats say Trump was trying to rig the election. They cannot even count votes right and they want to run the country. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1