Impeached

david wild

On 12/23/2019 at 11:37 PM, 41chevy said:
There was a policy back than that should be followed today.  A needed trade, skill and / or a sponsor provided job was required than,. No illnesses like Polio, TB and such. any hint of illness you were quarantined and if positive you were send back to where you came from.

That's still the policy to enter this country legally, at least part of it.

My drafter entered this country and applied for political asylum, once she had her application approved she brought here family over one at a time and had to guarantee that she would house and feed them for a year until they got established, green card and job.

If you have a bunch of money saved up you can bypass the sponsorship

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 7:25 AM, Mack Technician said:

Was scanning news sites this morning and went to google search. Entered “Fox News”. Punched go. It took me to a first search result...... Michael Bloomberg’s propaganda website. I had to scroll down to get to the Fox News page I was searching for. Does Bloomberg own part of google or are they driving agendas? 

yes. when you have more money than brains, you can do almost anything you want to. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

yes. when you have more money than brains, you can do almost anything you want to. 

That sounds like a nice problem to have. Sad to say I don't have that problem, and likely never will...which has more to do with monetary deficiencies than any overabundance of brains.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Look at what is happening in Baghdad, the left is hoping for casualties. But Trump is not going to appease Iran, like Obama and Clinton did. What is happening in Baghdad today has it's roots in Obama's love of the mullahs. What do you think those pallets of cash are being used for. 

23 hours ago, TS7 said:

Look at what is happening in Baghdad, the left is hoping for casualties. But Trump is not going to appease Iran, like Obama and Clinton did. What is happening in Baghdad today has it's roots in Obama's love of the mullahs. What do you think those pallets of cash are being used for. 

https://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/40915-the-iran-deal-whos-kidding-who/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-341274

On 1/3/2020 at 7:23 AM, david wild said:

The left news had to reported that some scum bag that Obama had at the White House was photographed at the embassy invasion in Iraq last week, funny how Obama's pals are still wishing America well. 

Ok now that’s hilarious....bob

Get your cans of fuel and head for the underground school bus bunker. Trump blew up a terrorist and CNN has us entering WWIII. 

You didn’t hear as much Media fuss when Obama targeted and blew up a 16 yr old American born citizen, and the restaurant he was sitting in, with a drone.

Don’s blowing up real, active, terrorists and not the teenage American son of an already-dead terrorist. I again admire how much DT hates perps who’ve killed Americans. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Obama was very aware of what was going on. He was behind almost all of this BS in the beginning and is the one who really should be on trial. Real Americans of all kinds know this impeachment is wrong. I think there is a very, very deep anger at these "liberal crooks" in the real America and they are the ones who need to be destroyed. They are scared, they should be. Trump started this cleanup, but real Americans are going to have to start standing up to finish the job. What ever it takes and soon. 

• Like 2