40k airliner rear suspension

I’m putting this suspension in my truck, I disassembled everything, blasted and painted it all.  I’m trying to reassemble and all of the axle attachment parts have arrows that I assume all need to be pointed forward but that isn’t making sense with what appears to need to happen to the pinions.  The axle seats are different degrees (one set is 3.5 the other is 5.5). With the arrows installed facing forward the axle seats point the pinion further up and I put the 5.5 in the rear most axle.   Now I’m thinking I need flip all the arrows going backwards and the 5.5s need to go in the front and the 3.5s in the rear.  Any input would be appreciated I don’t want to screw this up more that I already did, I should have taken much better notes while taking these apart.  Thanks, Andy

I did the google thing to death but couldn’t find what I need.  Unfortunately. I don’t have the vin of the truck this setup came out of.  I do have the vin of a truck that is pretty close so maybe I will give that a go at freighliner of Boston.  I went and looked through the seabrook truck centers yard and found quite a few similar setups, but there were enough differences that I’m left with a lot of uncertainty.  Thanks for the ideas.  Andy

• 2 years later...