Mack Truck Collectibles

Palawan. That Is one sharp looking rig you built a very good job on scratch building the trailer and I love that R model cherish those memories riding with your dad as I do riding with mine in the trucks he drove thanks for posting

Alex. What a cool looking sign glad you finally got to post it thanks for sharing it with us I like it

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 5:42 PM, Jamaican Bulldog said:

Thats amazing! Have you considered casting and selling that? there are few if any roll off kits this hobby

Scan it and 3D print it. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

11 hours ago, PaLawman said:

That roll off looks amazing!!!!! I hope to build one in the near future when I get time... I built a replica of my Dad's 1987 R model and transfer trailer. Scratch built the back of the cab, stretched the frame and scratch built an Accurate push out transfer trailer. Some of the best times I can remember were in that R Model..

Awesome scratch building Pat!! You should be very proud of these two builds. Since the subject matter has a personal meaning, it shows in the quality of the work. 👍👍

Edited by DJC

• 1 month later...