irishflyer97

Mechanical E7 in 2019 (or should I quit being afraid of the 06+)

1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

Go search gearheadgrrrl or teamstergrrrl in bmt. She has continually harassed people on here for using older trucks, pickups and anything bigger than her lawn tractor. Yes she has been much much quieter this past year or so but just wait. This latest reincarnation will get mouthy and obnoxious again, Barry will ban that username and she'll come back and do it again. Oh and did I mention if you don’t agree with her you’ll get called everything but human by her. Yes we have little to no patience for her but there’s lots of reasons why. Now back to the thread. 

I like to see what the other side is thinking.   Just laugh it off, she’s a hoot!

• Like 1

Hey, I welcome all opinions on here.  Each situation is different.  I guess I didn't realize there was an ongoing situation.  Maxidyne brought up some good points, some that might apply in my situation, but he doesn't know me personally, and the job I am taking on, so it's hard to cross over different applications.  But I never felt like I was being flamed or anything.  The amount of passion people have for the Mack brand is good to see, old and new models.    This will be my first Mack, but my eighth overall.  I am soaking up all the information given here without a jaundiced eye..:-)

Gee, what the heck did I step into? I'm just a retired old fart that likes to talk trucks. Owner Operators? Got the highest respect for them, tough making a living when you have to pay full price for everything while the fleets get huge discounts. And over the years, I've noticed the smartest OOs drive Macks!

Hahahaha...old fart?😂

Teamster! Don’t hide behind humble pretension. Your a she lion ultra liberal who demands to be fed the flesh of good’ol boys and your getting hungrier every day. Eventually your unfettered antagonism will creep back and drive the BMT patriarchy insane. You’ll be “educating” the Vietnam vets about the war, correcting peoples grammar, injecting ultra left liberalism into clearly conservative conversations, creating overlap monikers like “Teamsters Rule”, telling Barry he can’t kick you off due to Volvo corporate rules....... stop me if I’m being unfair. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1