More BS

david wild

20 hours ago, Keith S said:
  1. And... criminal probe ordered by United States Attorney General Eric Holder, a Obama appointee. 😱 A democrat initiating a criminal investigation against "liberal-leaning" groups. 😱
  2. Fast and Furious: Track firearms as they were transferred (sold) to higher-level [drug] traffickers (straw purchasers) and key figures in Mexican cartels, with the expectation that this would lead to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels. Of 2,000 guns, 710 were recovered and one United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in December 2010.
  3. The 2010 sale to Rosatom was subject to approval by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, an intergovernmental agency that includes input from the Departments of:
    1. State
    2. Treasury
    3. Justice
    4. Energy
    5. Defense
    6. Commerce
    7. Homeland Security
    8. The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative.
    9. Beyond the State Department, eight other government agencies approved the Uranium One sale
  4. Benghazi.
    1. If only it were that simple.
    2. The panel (chaired by Trey Gowdy), spent more than $7.8 million over two and a half years, disbanded at the end of the 114th Congress.
    3. The final report clocks in at more than 322,000 words.
    4. Have you read the report? YES/NO
  5. He drew a line that was crossed and didn't back it up
  6. Obama, China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union agreed that if Iran signed the nuclear agreement, they would::
    1. Lift sanctions and the freeze on Iran’s assets that were held largely in foreign, not U.S., banks.
      1. The unfrozen funds belonged to Iran.
      2. The funds had only been made inaccessible by sanctions aimed at crippling the country’s nuclear program.
  7. Think for yourself. This is right-wing millionaire talking heads nonsense.
  8. A lose-lose situation.
    1. It was publicly acknowledge that Russia (not the Ukraine) was trying to mess with the election.
    2. Moscow Mitch buried it.
    3. One of the candidates was predicting that the election was going to be ‘rigged’ in some way.'
    4. There was "...concern that by making the statement we might, in and of itself, be challenging the integrity of the election process itself."
  9. And...
  10. This is gibberish
    1. If you want a discussion, get your thoughts together.

Found many interesting points and thought your discussion was worth talking about until point 8 #2,  when you fell into name calling. Trump does it and it is stupid , you did it and  proved you are just a typical liberal Democrat acting out childishly with name calling. Sorry I thought you were better than that.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

55 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

Found many interesting points and thought your discussion was worth talking about until point 8 #2,  when you fell into name calling. Trump does it and it is stupid , you did it and  proved you are just a typical liberal Democrat acting out childishly with name calling. Sorry I thought you were better than that.

• Beliefs can become an addiction.
    • All addictions alter brain chemistry
      • That altered chemistry eventually becomes that person's "new" normal chemistry
      • Maintaining that new normal chemistry requires a "fix". Without that kick, brain chemistry begins changing from its new normal and the addict goes through withdrawal.
    • People with very strong, cult-like beliefs have altered their "normal" brain chemistry
      • When the beliefs and reasoning of a cult member is sufficiently challenged, their brain chemistry rapidly changes from its "new normal" and they will seek that fix, that mantra, that person who will soothe and restore their beliefs and calm their brain's altered chemistry.
    • This is why it is so very, very hard to "reason" someone out of a cult.

• A person will find a reason, no matter how small, to justify their belief that someone is/was exactly as they thought.
    • One slip and I went from:
      • Someone presenting "interesting points" and discussion... worth talking about
        • to
      • Someone who "... proved (I am) just a typical liberal Democrat acting out childishly with name calling."

Not good. I’ve been running back and forth hoping to be shot at, only to find I’m unworthy of gunpowder.

With my two conservative pillars, Dave and Paul, now deposed my minds delicate chemistry is in physiological dire straits. I have no choice but to start following Keith. The whole thread he spared me knowing full well I would eventually submit to his intellect, authority, incredible alpha-numeric bullet points and irresistible narcissism then, ultimately, run to him to become his first cult follower and loyal right hand. As with any cult I will of course need to burn Dave and Paul as a sacrifice to show my loyalty to Keith.......sorry gents. Hope you like to smoke? 🔥 🔥 🔥 

(Paul, PM your long pork recipe please)

serious note. Dave can’t be in a cultist mindset. A cult requires a secondary revelation. A cult classic movie is a spin off of a first, as in all Frankenstein movies made since the original first. Mormonism is a cult form of Christianity, second revelation in the plates. Dave is following the original Republican party. The alt right however IS a cult of the Republican Party. Ironically, it’s not so with American Liberalism. The Democratic Party is a cult spin off of it’s original form, cow manure. 💩 

• Like 1

So hoping for a discussion with intelligent input from both sides with out bringing in snide comments, name calling, insults and other pointless remarks that deviate from a normal debate  makes me a mentally challenged cultist?  Funny I was raised not to call people names and discuss things in a civil manor and respect people. obviously one of us was not.  What does Wikipeda  say about this comment?

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

So hoping for a discussion with intelligent input from both sides with out bringing in snide comments, name calling, insults and other pointless remarks that deviate from a normal debate  makes me a mentally challenged cultist?  Funny I was raised not to call people names and discuss things in a civil manor and respect people. obviously one of us was not.  What does Wikipeda  say about this comment?

• It is normal for someone to see (and hear) what they want to see. 
    • What is being seen may not be what was intended to being shown.
    • If what I'm saying is not being heard as I intended, I need to rephrase it
  • I did not use the term mentally challenged. I try very hard not to label people
  • Addiction is addiction; drugs; sex; hoarding; people (a "stalker" is an addict)
    • Biology is founded on addiction.
      • Every organism goes through some form of withdrawal when deprived of food, air, and water.
      • Without an addiction to food, water, air, all living things will die.
Edited by Keith S

13 hours ago, 41chevy said:

What does Wikipeda  say about this comment?

I think your comment chased him over to Mystery Doug. The last part sounds like one of the episodes the kiddos watched a couple weeks back.

"Every organism goes through some form of withdrawal when deprived of food, air, and water.

• Without an addiction to food, water, air, all living things will die."

Image result for mystery doug pics

I'm out!!!  this thread has to make up its own ending.....

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Haha 1