Pictures of the Week

other dog

On 10/24/2019 at 8:28 PM, Red Horse said:

How to loose a lot of money with a 57 Bel Air!  What were they thinking!

If that is the same one I remember, it was done long ago - when 57 chevys were still a dime a dozen.

e8hh2eksndu31.jpg

Focusing on the car....  is that a 57 Chevy?

2 minutes ago, Phase 1 said:

If that is the same one I remember, it was done long ago - when 57 chevys were still a dime a dozen.

Focusing on the car....  is that a 57 Chevy?

It's a...um....is there a car in that picture?

On 10/27/2019 at 1:28 PM, other dog said:

Thanks Jim, yeah, she's OK. We only stayed a few minutes after that, the dog owner said the dog had all it's shots. She asked him if it was all right before she approached the dog and he said it was fine, he won't bite. But it bit her. I stopped at the first drug store I saw and we got some Neosporin to put on it.

SORRY but I C a n     n o t             r  e  s  i  s   t    p  o  s  t  i  n  g  this....   m u st    n o t   p  o  s  t    t h e     l  i  n  k  AAAARRGGGGGGGGG

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 hours ago, 41chevy said:

SORRY but I C a n     n o t             r  e  s  i  s   t    p  o  s  t  i  n  g  this....   m u st    n o t   p  o  s  t    t h e     l  i  n  k  AAAARRGGGGGGGGG

On 10/27/2019 at 10:04 AM, other dog said:

She came up this weekend to go to the truck show in Colfax, N.C. and we hadn't been there 5 minutes when she got bit in the face by a dog. She wanted me to take her to the doctor, so I said OK, i'll just take a few pictures first.

73248944_810479996034270_7955729086733615104_n.jpg.4716008564b72d0cd40d60a4e8cdd3d4.jpg

stupid dog.

Better that it got the bridge of her nose vs her cheek.  That usually seems to be where most "friendly" dogs end up doing most damage.

Hope she is feeling better.