Hanks truck pictures

james j neiweem

On 10/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, Vladislav said:

Doesn't sound nice. If a lawyer would try bothering you please let me know the matters. Knock on wood:)

I  mean just my own pictures that I take, i'll resize them down to computer screen size, and crop out the dog peeing on a tire if I can😁

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

13 hours ago, other dog said:

I  mean just my own pictures that I take, i'll resize them down to computer screen size, and crop out the dog peeing on a tire if I can😁

The dog peeing on a tire wouldn't bother me, if there's a guy peeing on a tire please chop that out. 😉 😉

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, HeavyGunner said:

I think you hit the nail on the head. I’ve heard a couple of times now of people getting ultra possessive (in my opinion) of who should be able to see and use pictures and also wanting to control topics of conversation on here. My point then and now is if the few (in the big scheme of things) serious hardcore truck collectors and or restorers want to keep their pics and knowledge to themselves while making a website so boring know one cares to be on it the trucking history dies with them. What’s the point of that?  

Exactly!

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Seems silly to punish the fine people in the truck hobby world. People keep this exclusivity up the trucking history, knowledge and hobby will soon disappear. I don’t get it, if I post a picture online I don’t expect only the people I like or approve of are going to use it for whatever they like. That’s why I’m very choose-y with what I share. I understand if someone is making money off of your picture but photo chopping, backgrounds, wallpapers or whatever else who cares?  It’s keeping an antiquated hobby (which I think is great) with very few people under the age of 60 I’d venture to say relevant. Just my two cents