Pictures of the Week

other dog

16 hours ago, other dog said:

Somewhere between Butler and Kittanning.

240683229_422B.jpg.f9dd70ef285af025ad4dc460f1f91200.jpg

It's a little town called Worthington. I have relatives that live just beyond the tree line at the top of the picture. I was by there this past July and didn't see the B Model,  I checked a couple of years ago and it wasn't for sale so maybe that is it's permanent home.

Great photos Tom as usual I also Drove and 84 Kenworth but it was a W 900 and it was brand new drove the truck in a video when I was just a young guy if you look it upname of the band was rubber rodeo name of the tune was anywhere with you I drove that KenworthEvery time you see it moving it was me driving it I actually appeared in the video just a flash Gas stations scene I had the white T-shirt on...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 7:24 PM, Brian L Blaylock said:

Hey 41 Chevy I think that decal as a mud flap would be awesome 

I've put out feelers for prices on100 pairs. That seems to be the minimum for a white based unit.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, BillyT said:

Anybody know if that T shirt with the quad box shift pattern is still available? Where,how much? Also OD is there still a TS in Roaring Spring,used to stop their.

Freightrain knows about those T shirts. There's a little fuel stop there in Roaring Spring, I don't remember the name of it. Not very big, but it has some truck parking.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

3 hours ago, other dog said:

Freightrain knows about those T shirts. There's a little fuel stop there in Roaring Spring, I don't remember the name of it. Not very big, but it has some truck parking.

there is Tshirt companies everywhere that will put anything u want on them,,,just take in any photo.to them...i have a 5-4 shift pattern plate in my DM if you need a photo of it...bob