Vladislav

Sad date

I have been trying to nicer but I agree, a beheading would be acceptable. 

• Like 1

I just saw this for the first time last night. This is really cool. A modern-Day "Dunkirk." 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I just saw this for the first time last night. This is really cool. A modern-Day "Dunkirk." 

Amazing good!

3 hours ago, CaptainCrutch said:

Oddly I’ve felt like we’ve been slowly forgetting 9/11 over the years but for some reason this year I felt like it was more remembered than in the past few years. And of course I love the story of the old Mack being the only engine capable of putting the fire out inside the pentagon.

7196B244-B883-4DAE-919E-B6CB2C3C141A.jpeg

Haven't heard of this story; link?

32 minutes ago, david wild said:

Went to Shanksville, went Iraq, I don't hate Muslim, they hate us, therefore they can all die in my book, they are not a peace loving religion/people, they want control and will do what ever it takes, do not trust them, you will regret it, like rats they need to exterminated.

not all of them. most muslims are peaceful people. 

it is the islamic fanatics that are the terrorists. 

• Like 1

When I quit doing the 1000 yard benchrest comp. I sold my rifle to a fireman that was at ground zero he talked a little about that day and the days after. He was injured and is disabled his lungs are screwed up from all that dust in the air. He admitted that he lost firemen from his station and it haunt's him to this day. What a thing to live with.