Mighty fine man thanks yellow rigs always look ready to work no baloney here I come...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man now your talking 

Ok, if that's a RW 600 why does the bumper stick out? I was told that only the 700 series did that

1 hour ago, ws721 said:

Ok, if that's a RW 600 why does the bumper stick out? I was told that only the 700 series did that

Mack option listed as(depending on which coast) a Logger bumper or a Contractor bumper.

Also has the optional out side air cleaners too.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

I understand the modifications part.  They didn't come with a Lund visor?    thought the 600 or light versions did not have the bumper that stuck out.  I ask to learn. Intresting. Thank you

1 hour ago, ws721 said:

I understand the modifications part.  They didn't come with a Lund visor?    thought the 600 or light versions did not have the bumper that stuck out.  I ask to learn. Intresting. Thank you

I didn't look to see if it was a factory deal or a modified bumper set up.  The roll off Super nearby also had the same style of bumper.

Were you busy at Fairlee time of the show?

Even as recently as 1991 there were about twice as many truck makers so the market was much more competitive. Thus Mack and and the other makers had to build exactly what the customer wants to compete. Extended front frames were a common option than, even UPS and other fleets had the bumper set about 4" forward of the cab or hood rather than flush so they wouldn't get damaged in parking lot bumps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ws721 said:

Cows are better than computers in my opinion

Amen. Keep him busy experiencing  things instead of sitting in his butt in front of a screen doing nothing except watching things. 

16 hours ago, ws721 said:

Cows are better than computers in my opinion

Sounds Good! 

No farms, no food.