Gonna try to get them when we get the CF an oil change, which will hopefully be when we get the L back from the shop, which shouldn’t be too much longer! 

Some on here want to keep this location secret. I can't say I blame them. I saw it on google maps from a clue on this thread which has since diserpeard. The authors have the right to edit. I don't think anyone would object to your doing some old fashion detective work looking at truck salvage yards around Allentown or Macungie. That's all I have to say about that and I hope I didn't step on anybodies toes.

Difference is I need firetruck parts specifically, and this place has the exact parts I need and I know them so I know I’m not gonna be charged an arm and a leg. It’s not really a secret, I’m just not gonna give out the location until I can be sure I have the parts I need. If someone else want to reveal the location of this place then I won’t try to stop them. I just ask that people leave the fire engines alone for a little while.

• Like 1