Help with 9.2 code

mcratchet1

ok i have a 2006 mack mr688s (032711) with a concrete boom sitting on it. The truck would act like it was shut off but never cut out, the code is coming from vecu. It was happening once a month then once a week now 2X daily i checked from the batteries to power relays and everything in between and cannot find anything, the starter, alternator, engine grounds, frame grounds, the ground relay on drivers side by air filter behind little black cover its very annoying especially while pumping concrete any  other trouble shooting advice would me great thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

yes, the only thing i do not have a pin tester to check relays, but the did have good scratches and fit tight

we are a small private pump company we have 7 mack trucks

I called mack for a diagram of the fuse and relay layout in the dog box but they said they cannot give me that info they are never helpful

032711 is the last 6 of vin do you have access to fuse and relay location?   

Thanks

Sorry, don't have access...… Get 2 pizzas and a flat of printer paper and show up at the dealership during the nightshift. They can print out the whole thing for you off impact. Make your own diagram book.

If I owned the truck I'd be tempted to ease a few wires and grounds out of critical low amp control circuits and take control.   

• 4 weeks later...

ok found high/low beam relay bad changed been running with no problems for a month now did same thing 2x today also this morning truck would not start. When i turned key only heard buzzing coming from these 4 relays. Does anybody know what these control? im guessing one has to be starter i cycle the key a few times then it cranks i checked to the wire had 11.50 but when i turned key switch dropped to 5.5 volts now truck will not start going to just start tracing wires unless someone could help a brother out 

Thanks!!!

IMG_8425 (1).jpg