many mack parts for sale

Prowrench

I have included a picture that contains a phone number. I found this on ebay and called, spoke directly with Richie, planned on buying a pair of R-Model frame rails at a decent price. I had many feelers out for these rails and found them much closer to home so i bought them instead. I just wanted to pass along his contact info because he was very friendly, knowledgable, and interested in getting exactly what i need. I hope he profits from my post and i hope someone here has as pleasant an experience with him as i had.

s-l400.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the guidance.

If not a big trouble please PM me the basic info on those rails you passed along the purchase.

I sure could call the guy but my speak skills aren't that perfect to speak by phone very well.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I would vouch for Rich too!! I bought a pair of complete Brockway radiator bonnets in really nice shape. Great Guy and has a nice collection of dogs in the barn too!!! I was gonna call to see if he still had those F--Models and see if he would part with one someday.