Original Waylon Jennings B-Model Mack

That is awesome!!! Glad the family has it and it is getting it's due justice then retirement. Yeah, it would be nice for these guys with these "AMAZING HISTORIC" trucks to keep us enthusiasts motivated, or anyone with pics please post!!  I would love to see ANY progress on these trucks!!!! Does anyone know where the cabover ended up??? I think it was a K100 KW.. It was featured in the Dukes of Hazzard. Bad Ass trucks!!!! 

12 hours ago, h67st said:

The Evel F model was on display at the Mack Museum (still there?). It looks beautiful.

After Evel's Mack was on display at the Mack Museum, it went on tour.  It is now at the Evel Knievel Museum which is part of Historic Harley-Davidson in Topeka, Kansas. 

http://evelknievelmuseum.com/

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/evel-knievels-big-red-mack-restored-documentary-famous-daredevil-photos-video

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

58 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

the politically correct name for my favorite country singers ex road truck is Miss Jesse... two of my favs, ole Hoss and old B models

You should see the politically correct go ape over the name on my Chevy gasser. One man complained to the tech people at N.E. Dragway that is was degraging.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE