Posted (edited)

Hey guys. Im new here, but lookin for a fender and head light panel for passenger side. My truck was at a show on Friday and another guy backed into it. I need one thats not dented or rusted through. I know, I know im askin a lot with that. But any help would be great! Its a 1955 B61 Thanks 

IMG950671.jpg

Edited by Reddd

Posted (edited)

What a bummer. If there’s B parts to be had you’ll likely find them on here. Good luck and welcome to the forum. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 1

Show us a full picture of your truck. Does it have an integral "box" sleeper? 

Posted (edited)

Look up in Members    Superdog       and PM him he's has some he's in Iowa though.

Edited by 41chevy

Welcome to the forums.   Sorry about the bad luck at the show.

There are plenty of parts to be had.  Check the For Sale forums here.  Mike(Superdog) is the resident B model parts guy with a very large collection of parts trucks in Iowa.

Do not  know where you are located but I have a pair right  one is very good the other is fixable. $150 for the pair . Located in South West Ohio . 

I did talk to Mike on Monday and he is looking at his supply. Just wanted to see on here. eddeere- do you have pics?

On 7/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, HeavyGunner said:

What a bummer. If there’s B parts to be had you’ll likely find them on here. Good luck and welcome to the forum. 

Had to read that twice. Thought it said bumper... what bumper? Having one would have saved the fender. As Mike about a bumper and brackets if you get the fender from him, it can only help to prevent a "fender bender" next time. Yes, it is a bummer that someone could not see a Mack truck parked being a very small vehicle and all. :pat:

Interesting sleeper! Do you know anything it? By chance, is there a tag on the right door post in between the hinge pocket that says "Automotive Industries"?    

22 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

Had to read that twice. Thought it said bumper... what bumper? Having one would have saved the fender. As Mike about a bumper and brackets if you get the fender from him, it can only help to prevent a "fender bender" next time. Yes, it is a bummer that someone could not see a Mack truck parked being a very small vehicle and all. :pat:

The truck got hit from the side so bumper would have not helped in this situation.