Finally did it

HeavyGunner

Yeah I’ve got a bunch of stuff in it already mostly just temporary storage I haven’t really got anything settled in yet......still got around 1-2 day to complete it kinda wound up back burner for the summer,,,,too many home improvements rite now plus I still have to have electricity installed....but thanks for asking my friend...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/19/2019 at 9:27 PM, hicrop10 said:

That building was built back in 1963 and that’s the original floor.Used to bring the big tractors(d8-d9’s)in on rubber mats.

Bet that concrete is fun to drill in. I finally had to buy a rotary hammer for some 1960s poured concrete walls. Pretty sure they're made with fly ash and steel slag from the foundry we used to have in town.

• 1 month later...

I’ve been trying to upload pics of my shop on here and haven’t had any luck. I don’t understand why sometimes pictures taken with the same device will upload and other times they will not. I’ll keep trying. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.