2020 Australian Truck Tour

Brocky

Travel agent Stephanie Vanatta Anton has again put together an Australian tour in conjunction with the 2020 Truckie's Reunion in Alice Springs AU for August 27 thru September 14, 2020. Her father is a past president of ATHS so she has many contacts in the antique truck hobby.

For more information go to the summary sheet here: http://greattruckadventure.com and then click on "detailed itenary" for the complete daily schedule. It appears that she has scheduled some days where the men can go to a truck show and the women can go sightseeing.

If you would like to view my report on the 2015 trip go here:  http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/84264/Down-Under-Trip?Keywords=Down Under Trip

• Like 2

Brocky

Well if it is I'll see at Alice Springs 

I got asked if I would like to take Mrs Mack for a run up there ??

A chance to spend a couple of weeks away from home with a bunch of rar bags

Of course I will  even the Princesstold me I should go even though she has no interest in coming at all

Paul 

8 hours ago, j hancock said:

Is your suitcase already packed Brocky?

I am sorry, not this time.. I would very much like to go BUT my wife's legs can not take that much walking anymore.. 

I hope you take your camera and post us a fine report!!!

Brocky

Wish I could put in on my social schedule for 2020 Brocky! 

It is an awful long drive but I would like to do it someday.  With various post from Swishy, Paul and Timmy plus some of travel shows on tv, I believe a visit would be the adventure of a lifetime!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Jim, DO NOT wait until the have built the bridge!!!! Maybe Eddy Lucast has the right idea of taking a container ship cabin instead of flying???

As you can tell from my 2015 report it was a wonderful experience.. Especially as Stephanie does an excellent job of mixing a normal tourist agenda with Antique / Historical trucks.

Brocky

3 hours ago, Brocky said:

Jim, DO NOT wait until the have built the bridge!!!! Maybe Eddy Lucast has the right idea of taking a container ship cabin instead of flying???

WHAT???  I thought the bridge was going to be done by 2024! 

My grandparent's neighbor did some ocean travel via a working ship many decades ago.  Might have to do a little computer search about that and see what may be out there for options.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.