Always Up - Autocar Trucks

kscarbel2

We always did that with the former driver of the route. He would actually go around to the back of the house and grab your cans to empty them if you forgot to set them by the curb. City now has a contract with "Waste Management" and it's a whole different ball game now.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Was watching a old movie yesterday, yes I am boring, anyway movie was called "How to Murder your Wife" 

On youtube if you wanna watch it 

Jack Lemmon and the long and the short of it is a concrete truck is a small part of the movie and you only see the front of it in a cartoon in the movie and it looks very Autocar'ish to me

received-1156266767897662.jpg

So there you have it

I dunno if its of any interest or not but cartoon Autocars are out there lol

Paul 

• Like 1

Could it be a stack mirror on the Westchester fire truck? Anyone remember the grille mounted stack mirror on the raggedy Pete in Duel? Overdrive did a scathing denunciation of that movie because it cast truckers in a negative light!.Love the Orange Autocar with the factory sleeper!

Those are the ones I purchase. Always good quality. Cost a little more up front but the payback in years of service is worth the cost I've found.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sharing this post from Curbtender celebrating and acknowledging our mutual customer, West Tex Disposal in Odessa. Great chassis/body combo! We appreciate the business and look forward to continuing to support West Tex Disposal throughout the ownership experience.

#Autocar #AutocarTruck #AutocarTrucks #AutocarSolutions #AlwaysUp #uptime #itsallabouttheuptime #Curbtender #TrashTrucks #TrashHauling #WasteCollection #GarbageTruck #FEL #FrontLoader #disposal #westtexdisposal

This Curbtender Titan was mounted on an Autocar Trucks chassis and sold by Jer and the great team at Harrison Truck Centers. West Texas Disposal will be driving this green giant for years to come.

#Curbtender #GarbageTruck #FrontLoader #AutocarTrucks #AlwaysUp

Photo 2.jpg

Autocar Trucks honored these 9 amazing truck building team members with a special luncheon today for achieving perfect attendance in 2019!

Congratulations and thank you to David Barger, Brock Ellis, Kendall Geeslin, Alejandro Gonzalez, Shontel Johnson, Michael Layton, Joyce Lowe, Terry Reed and Bryan Thompson for their incredible commitment and loyalty.

#AlwaysUp

Photo 4.jpg

The City of Longmont, Colorado Government switched from diesel to Renewable Natural Gas garbage haulers. They partnered w/ CGRS to build a #Biogas Treatment and #RNG Fueling Station at their Wastewater Treatment Plant. It will soon transform sewage gas from the wastewater treatment process into sustainable fuel for their 11 new #Autocar RNG trash trucks!

More info here: www.hardlineequipment.com

Photo courtesy of #CityofLongmontCO

#AlwaysUp #AutocarSolutions

Photo 4.jpg