Funny how "car" guys typically make a HUGE ordeal about starting a car that has been sitting for 1,2,5 years.  Oil the cylinders, pre lube, blah, blah, blah.   Diesel guys hit the button and let it rip.

According to that seat & reinforcement of the cab; as you say now; (have you & momma been driving this truck)? Lol!!

1 hour ago, Freightrain said:

Funny how "car" guys typically make a HUGE ordeal about starting a car that has been sitting for 1,2,5 years.  Oil the cylinders, pre lube, blah, blah, blah.   Diesel guys hit the button and let it rip.

No doubt in my mind it would fire right off. Always has in the past including the several year hiatus it endured in a farm field before I got it. I replaced the rubber suction line to the transfer pump with a piece of copper tube, (still there) and it's been good since. That was back in 1999, or 2000. The old 4270 IH has replaced this as my "new" yard horse having easy power steering. The B-61 has "Air-O-Matic" that works pretty well too but I prefer the hydraulic for slow speed jockeying. The old quad begs to be run and shifts as crisp and smooth as the day it was installed.

24 minutes ago, 1965 said:

According to that seat & reinforcement of the cab; as you say now; (have you & momma been driving this truck)? Lol!!

Nope. She's never been inside it. Don't actually know if she's ever been around it except on the tractor when mowing. The cab is really rusty and the front mount on the cab is gone so it's literally welded solid to the frame via a piece of angle iron, (steel actually). You probably seen the sheet steel patches across the back as there is little cab back left and the rear mounts are also weldments.

The cast trunion stand probably weighs twice what it did originally too thanks to the 1/2" plate welded all over it from breakage. Sure does run well and doesn't use any oil at all. I had the radiator flushed/cleaned and water pump rebuilt back in '03 and that's all I've done to the truck except run it out of fuel a few times in the yard.....

10-4; I was just funnin; them old dogs are tough!!!