Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I agree those are some nice Mack’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's pretty awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pics Vlad!  Enjoy your holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm zooming in on the DM with the 4 tier front hitch thinking I was going to read the plaque...…..in Flemish!!!! :pat: What were they tethering 4-ways?

 

Cool Pics!

 

 

Not to hijack your post, but I'm throwing one in. Pretty unit sitting outside our shop this morning.

IMG_3661.thumb.JPG.28c3c55651e49640de0b850b527ae4ea.JPG

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a model company that makes a replica of that F model in 1/50 scale I believe. About $100.00 +

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I'm zooming in on the DM with the 4 tier front hitch thinking I was going to read the plaque...…..in Flemish!!!! :pat: What were they tethering 4-

  Google      Mammoet Netherlands

Edited by 41chevy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, james j neiweem said:

There is a model company that makes a replica of that F model in 1/50 scale I believe. About $100.00 +

That model company used particulary that F-model truck for prototyping. They took actual measurments off it as I was told by the owner. Now they offer that color scheme and the Overdorp one (shown below).

IMG_20190602_195108.jpg

Edited by Vladislav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I'm zooming in on the DM with the 4 tier front hitch thinking I was going to read the plaque...…..in Flemish!!!! :pat: What were they tethering 4-ways?

 

Cool Pics!

 

 

Not to hijack your post, but I'm throwing one in. Pretty unit sitting outside our shop this morning.

IMG_3661.thumb.JPG.28c3c55651e49640de0b850b527ae4ea.JPG

My guess is the DM front hitch is for pushing. I think for some super heavy loads they run a puller and a pusher, especially for making it over some hills.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent thanks for sharing...bob


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vladislav said:

That model company used particulary that F-model truck for prototyping. They took actual measurments off it as I was told by the owner. Now they offer that color scheme and the Overdorp one (shown below).

IMG_20190602_195108.jpg

What model company? Europe or the States?   I know AITM does a few different ones.  Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, 41chevy said:

What model company? Europe or the States?   I know AITM does a few different ones.  Paul

If I'm not wrong the company's name is Tecno. Its in The Netherlands and the model is made in 1:50 scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Vladislav said:

 

If I'm not wrong the company's name is Tecno. Its in The Netherlands and the model is made in 1:50 scale.

TEKNO. Lots of cool macks in 1:50 and 1:34!  1:50 is ok, I can scale it up in the scan for 3D printing in 1:25 and 1:10 for R/C

Edited by 41chevy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 41chevy said:

TEKNO. Lots of cool macks in 1:50 and 1:34!  1:50 is ok, I can scale it up in the scan for 3D printing in 1:25 and 1:10 for R/C

I would better contact those Tekno guys. Pretty sure they created 3D objects to make the model.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...