Greetings from The Netherlands

I'm zooming in on the DM with the 4 tier front hitch thinking I was going to read the plaque...…..in Flemish!!!! :pat: What were they tethering 4-ways?

Cool Pics!

Not to hijack your post, but I'm throwing one in. Pretty unit sitting outside our shop this morning.

IMG_3661.thumb.JPG.28c3c55651e49640de0b850b527ae4ea.JPG

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I'm zooming in on the DM with the 4 tier front hitch thinking I was going to read the plaque...…..in Flemish!!!! :pat: What were they tethering 4-

Google      Mammoet Netherlands

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 6/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, james j neiweem said:

There is a model company that makes a replica of that F model in 1/50 scale I believe. About $100.00 +

That model company used particulary that F-model truck for prototyping. They took actual measurments off it as I was told by the owner. Now they offer that color scheme and the Overdorp one (shown below).

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

22 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I'm zooming in on the DM with the 4 tier front hitch thinking I was going to read the plaque...…..in Flemish!!!! :pat: What were they tethering 4-ways?

Cool Pics!

Not to hijack your post, but I'm throwing one in. Pretty unit sitting outside our shop this morning.

IMG_3661.thumb.JPG.28c3c55651e49640de0b850b527ae4ea.JPG

My guess is the DM front hitch is for pushing. I think for some super heavy loads they run a puller and a pusher, especially for making it over some hills.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vladislav said:

That model company used particulary that F-model truck for prototyping. They took actual measurments off it as I was told by the owner. Now they offer that color scheme and the Overdorp one (shown below).

IMG_20190602_195108.jpg

What model company? Europe or the States?   I know AITM does a few different ones.  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, 41chevy said:

What model company? Europe or the States?   I know AITM does a few different ones.  Paul

If I'm not wrong the company's name is Tecno. Its in The Netherlands and the model is made in 1:50 scale.

4 hours ago, Vladislav said:

If I'm not wrong the company's name is Tecno. Its in The Netherlands and the model is made in 1:50 scale.

TEKNO. Lots of cool macks in 1:50 and 1:34!  1:50 is ok, I can scale it up in the scan for 3D printing in 1:25 and 1:10 for R/C

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, 41chevy said:

TEKNO. Lots of cool macks in 1:50 and 1:34!  1:50 is ok, I can scale it up in the scan for 3D printing in 1:25 and 1:10 for R/C

I would better contact those Tekno guys. Pretty sure they created 3D objects to make the model.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 9:23 AM, 41chevy said:

I was just at the ATHS show in Reno this past weekend and the owner of the Overdorp F Model gave this to me. Nice guy and we talked a little. The magazine is for their Mack fan club sort of like the old Overdrive magazine used to be. I can not translated but Tekno stands out as the manufacture.

929149553_Optimized-Model3.thumb.JPG.75ba31fa310e6a3c06b0343e9d6836af.JPG588488085_Optimized-Model2.thumb.JPG.ffe9caa710c3f7f9741205e9a36183c2.JPG369628344_Optimized-Model1.thumb.JPG.e8ad3308cd62282f7a8df4b1b899fe0d.JPG

• Like 2