New 4900 Star

Bullheaded

2014 Coronado  122sd.  I think part of the problem is it’s specd with a 10 speed and fairly tall gears. 1340 or so rpm at 60 in 10th.  It doesn’t pull very good at that rpm, constantly down shifting even at the sight of a hill.  If it’s not completely flat with no crosswinds or headwinds it’ll hold 60 mph. If there is the slightest hill or wind you’re done. That’s where I think an 18 speed would shine. I think a 250 rpm split would make a world of difference instead of the 500 rpm split of a 10 speed.  

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Very cool, understanding that the gifts are not actually free I think it’s a really nice gesture from WS to show a little thanks to a customer while marketing their product. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...