One Day at Macungie

I'd like to come to the show, but I can only be there for one day...is Friday a better day, or should I plan on Saturday? The weekend events I've been to before, Saturday is the biggest day but I don't know about Macungie.

Rob, as broke down as you claim to be - you goin' to ride scooter to Macungie!! Your still toughter than me. I can ride 50 miles and somebody has to hold up the bike and somebody else drag me off the fool thing. Getting to where I need a 5 gallon bucket to even get on. But damn I still love to ride !!! 

Harley 1.JPG

• Like 2

I’ve only been there on Saturday.  That being said if you want to see everything it is a very busy day and not enough time to actually look at everything.   Like Brocky said at 3 it’s pretty much a steady parade leaving.   

Saturday especially if you can make it early is normally the best day. I normally run into the same problem because I usually work Saturdays too. However if I can't get off to go on a Saturday,  I try to go early Sunday morning before most trucks are gone and still see most of it

• Like 1