Watts Mack who owns the site had rockers, doors roof panels and more. Scroll through the 4 pages and you can call Barry and ask about things you don't see. Tell him you are a BMT Member.

1-888-304-MACK (6225)

http://www.wattstruckcenter.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_81&page=1

• Thanks 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, JoeH said:

Where are panels available from?

Barry at Watts MACK  has them. OEM Mack.Plus a lot of members have a lot of parts also  The R cab was in production for 40 plus years plus the DM and U cabs had 85%  common parts.   Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Looks to me to be a 73 that may have an older hood and breather.  I believe the 6-speed wasn't available until '73 (I could be wrong) and of course it has the plus 3 cab, also not available until 73.  The Bostrom Levelair II was quite the seat in its day.  It rode like a marshmallow until you bottomed out and then the shock would kick in.  You pressed the little pedal on the front of it to kick the shock back out.  That truck looks pretty rough to me, but it's clear that you like it, so why not?

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 7:59 AM, Jeff M said:

Looks to me to be a 73 that may have an older hood and breather.  I believe the 6-speed wasn't available until '73 (I could be wrong) and of course it has the plus 3 cab, also not available until 73.  The Bostrom Levelair II was quite the seat in its day.  It rode like a marshmallow until you bottomed out and then the shock would kick in.  You pressed the little pedal on the front of it to kick the shock back out.  That truck looks pretty rough to me, but it's clear that you like it, so why not?

The cab is rough, the rest is nice.  Body work isn't a problem for me. I want a project, not something ready to go. Buying a car would be more practical. But less fun.

You can still find cabs but not ebay for sure. I have three I've purchased from trucking outfits when phasing out the R model. Mine aren't for sale but if you start calling around you'll probably strike wealth with a little patience. 

If you've never swapped a cab in the past and work alone, you have quite a project for yourself ahead. 

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

10 hours ago, Rob said:

You can still find cabs but not ebay for sure. I have three I've purchased from trucking outfits when phasing out the R model. Mine aren't for sale but if you start calling around you'll probably strike wealth with a little patience. 

If you've never swapped a cab in the past and work alone, you have quite a project for yourself ahead. 

Everything turns to dust here. It might not look like much, but here it's repairable, take off the doors, and remove anything else in the way and start at the bottom and a couple sheets of steel. I still haven't got the okay to buy it. And the title is probably still in the last owners name lost to time. He's in his 80s now.

Has the +3 cab.

I’m confused it looks pre 73 according to the nose ,the marker lights, the hubs,air filter bu as you said plus 3 and has a plastic dashboard??????? Do think 6 Gs is a little steep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk