Sign in to follow this  
RJAlunni

In search of a 1953 L model LS 85

In search of a 1953 L model LS 85 that was converted into a flat bed in the early 90's. It was owned by Bandbox cleaners in Tomah Wisconsin and I lost track of it a decade ago. I belong to the fire dept. where it last saw service in the 1980s. Jessup Hose Co. #1 Jessup, Pa. It originally belonged to the Village of Farmingdale Long Island Ny and my dept. bought it off them in 1968. If anybody has any info to its whereabouts I would greatly appreciate it. (air brakes, gas engine)

Thats the truck. The owner kindly sent me pictures of it about 15 years ago. I can't seem to find out if they still have it.

Still no answer from them or anybody else on here. So I don't know where it is. I have a friend that is very interested in purchasing that vehicle...

Try contacting the Tomah Fire Dept or Tomah Fire on facebook.  A fire guy there may know something or would be willing to make an inquiry.  With a population of 9,000 people, it isn't that big a place.

• Like 1