Mp8 egr, dpf delete

dgk1

On 2/14/2021 at 6:05 AM, CocoSr said:

Ya I’m having same issue, running hotter when I take off going thru gears loaded , my tuner told me to either take out stat and or I can come by and he’ll change fan settings... also told me not to block off egr... So confusing 

What they are likley doing is commanding the egr valve closed that way no need for block plates  ! how ever have they tweaked the timing and fuel delivery to suit clean air there in lies the question? Very important! To much heat and somethings going to give in my opinion!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, mp8_macky said:

I did quite a few of those, and never had a single issue.
The guy that does them for me, states in his instructions that you should verify that engine fan is working after the delete.
Also I remember that he told me that there is a parameter on which temp. fan kicks in, you can change that in ECM.
Check out https://truckecmtunes.com

I had this same guy do my 09 volvo d11 dpf/egr delete. Where exactly do I  need to block off my egr cooler. Can you post a pic or give detailed instructions cause the tune and dpf being drilled out are done. Thanks