Pacifica Pete

name this light (rotating red "gumball")

can anyone name the specific make/model of this light? I'm on a quest to find one to replace the one that went "missing" from our rig. Pic is of the truck ~20 years ago.

Roll1-014.jpg

You might also want to post this on the SPAAMFAA "Facebook" page. I'm sure someone there will know what it is. Good luck.

bulldogboy

http://dcaptain.com/beaconraylights.html

The light is a Federal Signal product. Contact the guy at the link above. He is a good guy who has gone through a lot of effort to research and reproduce parts to restore the light. He also sells restored lights. The light you have posted has an optional piece below the skirt for mounting on a pole. This piece will be the hardest to locate in my opinion but it does show up on eBay. 

Good of luck with your project. 

Don

• Like 1

It is a Federal 17-A  ,like your photo shows it mounts on a pipe, friend of mine just picked one up at the Spring Melt in Allentown Pa. 2weeks ago $125.  try the Sirenman .com ( in Ar.)

Don, I bought my "hill light" from Dcaptain.  Nice guy to deal with.   He was actually coming down my way, we met at local gas station and made the deal.