Thanks Volvo !

2 hours ago, Superdog said:

Had a guy call me yesterday needing parts for an older Mack,(2002)because dealer said parts were NLA,wiring harness for ECM. Guess I'm going to have to start making room for CX's in the back yard,now.

Try getting parts for a Cruiseliner with an E9 in it.    Thankfully the local Mack parts folks try to be helpful

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!

18 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Pulled into the Mack dealer in Medford  L.I.N.Y. with my R for some filters the salesman in the show room asked me if I was trading in that piece of $hit for a good truck. I told him in a minute, got any new B models in stock?  Had no clue what I was saying, seems thats the entire corporate attitude. IMO. One day working at Mickey D's next day at the truck dealer...

I would have come un-F'n-glued on that clown, LOL. He would have never heard the end of what a piece of shit is, LOL.

I did that at my Star dealer one day. Salesman wasn't too happy. I didn't know he had a customer in a new Star and was making a deal, I only saw him.

So I walked up and made the comment about the piece of shit lemon, and then went on about what a piece of crap mine is. LOL. 

• Haha 1