Rob

"Momma" says I should be compassionate:

Seems my "shit-for-brains" next door neighbor met their expiration date today. Rescue squad showed up about 10:00 this morning with flashing lights but no siren. About 15 minutes later the meat wagon rolled up the same way. They rolled an empty gurney in, and rolled a covered corpse out. 

Remember this is the guy whom I told "I wouldn't piss down your throat if your lungs was on fire", and also the one whom received the air horn blast through the open bedroom window at 2:00a.m. The ass breath used to bitch about anything I did after 5:00pm to the cops till the air horn ordeal brought him round to a better train of thought. 

Well hopefully the new neighbor that takes his place will be a better one. 

59 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

Well hopefully the new neighbor that takes his place will be a better one. 

Yup. Don't see that type individual twice in a row. Took him just about 5.5 years to get the neighborhood alienated and feeling "best left alone", so not many are going to miss him.

Disgruntled in life and hopefully his suffering is done.

I had a neighbor as such growing up.  Seems they worked nights at Post office.  If I dropped a hammer during the day I would get this sleepy ass SOB standing in the drive telling me to be quiet.  I did get to watch him break a bedroom window one day as he banged on it with his hand!!

Was so glad when we moved after I graduated HS.

• Haha 1

This guy was interrelated to the family living across the street, (they are different, but not belligerant) is how he moved out here from Peoria. The cops got so tired of responding to his complaint's about me, one of them asked if there was something "I" could do to "smooth" relations. They by law have to devote time and resources to complaint filings. To this I responded I'd think about it. Telling all the neighbors about the air horn idea they agreed to not hear a thing and the plan was hatched. The rest is history. Never heard another word from him the rest of his days.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rob said:

I'm probably going to pour the finest scotch whiskey onto his grave actually. Strained through my kidneys of course.

I drove to the Vets Cemetery in Middletown Connecticut to piss on our Lts grave when he died, I think there were quite a few before me. Lots of "p" script on the marker.

They cremated his worthless ass and family did not retain the ashes. Basically swept up like household garbage and off to the landfill. No services, rememberence, etc. Basically wipe the slate clean and start over.

I wanted to offer permanent residency for the ashes in the functioning outhouse at our property. 

Once again, I feel disappointed by that asshole; even in memory.

On 3/24/2019 at 3:38 PM, Rob said:

Yup. Don't see that type individual twice in a row. Took him just about 5.5 years to get the neighborhood alienated and feeling "best left alone", so not many are going to miss him.

Disgruntled in life and hopefully his suffering is done.

These types are more prevalent then you might think.

It seems like I see more and more of them. My neighbor was constantly having yard sales, and when he did he told people to park on our lawn that was already having problems growing. So we put up a no parking sign. The next morning the sign had been broken off its post and thrown further in. He stopped after the sign went back up and day number 3 of his yard sale was bust after going from 7th down to 3rd in about 200 yards in front of his property in an old Ford we were storing for a local FD. Garbage man had a bunch of bags to deal with the next week, because nobody would buy anything that smelled suspiciously of burnt diesel. We’ve had other issues with him but that was the end of him trying to irritate us.

I used to live right in between two like that when I lived in Appomattox. Invite them over to a backyard barbecue and they wouldn't come, but they'd call the cops and complain that the music was too loud.

Lol think most us have crummy neighbors at least one side glad your issue is solved ....bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

His wife died Sunday, (Easter) morning.

The chapter is closed.