Rob

Parts:

I'm hunting an older complete Thermodyne six with external oil cooler for parts. Doesen't need to run or be sound as I only need ancillary parts for testing a few engines I have around.

Thanks,

Rob

Bump.

do you mind if it's stuck?

59 minutes ago, Superdog said:

do you mind if it's stuck?

No I don't Mike. I have two ENDT-673 engines from ex military trucks I'd like to get up to temperature to verify any good or not. Both engines are complete, (except water pump) and run, but the cooling systems and clutch setups differ from civilian truck models. The other engines I have are complete and running so not wanting to break into them.

Thinking I basically need a water pump, it's adapter housing, the front plate of the oil cooler, and the hose adapter between those two pieces. I'd like to convert to spin on filters too if I can locate a dual filter setup.

I'm wanting to install one of these engines into a 1958 B-61 chassis I've had a lot of years. The existing 170hp engine does not have an oil cooler.

Thanks,

I'm pretty sure  the engine I have is still complete,I did take flywheel off a few years ago for another guy,but he ended up not needing it. Next time I have my brothers loader tractor here I will lift it up so I can see both sides to make sure nothing else missing.

Thanks Mike. No real hurry but another of those projects coming to the front.