A holes in Virginia

41chevy

The only reason They are pushing for popular vote instead of electrol college is because Hillary lost, when Bill won with it it was fine ,then bush defeated Gore ,and now Trump beating the queen  of mean Hillary . The want to be emperor   of the world.

15 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

BE CAREFUL   do not run over snowflakes :)

it is ok to run over snowflakes, but you must have either studded tires, or chains on the tires for proper traction. :twothumbsup:

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 3/21/2019 at 2:37 PM, 41chevy said:

Tonight is the regular monthly Village Meeting with public participation. I'm looking forward to it. Taking my M917 to the meeting to exercise it a bit and show off my new vinyl sticker on the steer diff. 

pedM920DumpTruck16_zpswzza8gaa-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Keep the updates coming, though I know that could be a while the way bureaucracy works.

• 2 weeks later...

No housing being built in Virginia. There will be something dusty, noisy and 24/7 though on 95% of my 1100 acres.

The Veteran Houses will be built in Maine between South Portland - Scarbourgh area and Gorham on 60 acres of horse farm that was my sisters.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

No housing being built in Virginia. There will be something dusty, noisy and 24/7 though on 95% of my 1100 acres.

The Veteran Houses will be built in Maine between South Portland - Scarbourgh area and Gorham on 60 acres of horse farm that was my sisters.

Build grain silos to attract rats. Lots and lots if rats. Maybe import a few New York rats.

My dad always says if he won the lottery he would fill our property with stuff to attract rats, just to spite the Borough.

Edited by JoeH

11 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Too bad. VA's loss, Maine's gain.

You used the  wrong wording when you applied to build the houses ,should have said free for illegals and then the AOC's and her like would have been behind you. Instead you rubbed there nose in the fact that they were cowards and would never  risk  there  neck for others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm probably cut paths build bunkers and make it a paint ball and air soft battle area, a sand / gravel pit and an test and tune drag strip. The four most repulsive things for the town consul not to be able to deal with. All of which are allowed by my mixed use zoning classification of residential, commercial and heavy commercial.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, Rob said:

I'd install a CAFO, (Concentrated Animal Feed Operation) and about 400 head of feeder pigs. That way they can "smell the money" up to about three miles downwind. It is quite pungent in the first mile from the operation.

But how would the people know if they were pig or politicians?

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Larry, did you really have to post AOC on here? I realize you might not know it but I have PTSD - Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats !!!!!!!!!! God that woman makes me insane plus a bunch of others.

Paul, your land problem isn't limited to that area of VA. My first 20 years were in Southwest VA - heavy farming area, bunch of old hardheaded farmers, extreme conservative. As the kids grew up and moved to other corners of the earth, the farms went up for sale, then subdivided AND. Here come the liberals from VPI and Radford College and all their bs ideas. My last visit last summer made me sick - the attitude is so bad you can smell it. Good luck with your problem but I'm afraid the DC swamp has oozed enough to cover most of what was a conservative state 50 years ago.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 41chevy said:

When we first started buying property their it was nothing but an IGA, a gas station and VMA in the entire town That was 36 years ago. If we wanted burger Burger King was 30 miles away. Now it's all the crap that we dealt with in Riverhead. Still annoy them there but not selling my Grandmas farm to make Mc Mansions. Been in the family now 101 years. Leased it to a co op and they grow cabbage and garlic. If I didn't have so much invested in my shop and my wife wasn't buried there I'd sell it to some Asians or Arabs.

Got 61 acres in Maine with house, barn and stable. The County, town and Hammonds Lumber company will bend over backwards to let me build the houses there right down to tax breaks and grants. Va hospital is close, the Maine Veterans Home and a ton of people who want to help any way they can. Better off in the long run.  Had my answers  and pre approved permits in 1/2 day. Local bank and credit union asked one thing "how much do we give you" Hammonds cut the prices for house kits by 40%. The pre fab foundation company offered material cost and labor.

That the America I grew up in not like the Accella Corridor.

It’s nice to hear there is still good in the world.  You’re a hero to many so keep up the good work. Someday I might make it to the right coast to take my wife leaf peeping and if I do I’d like to buy you dinner and visit. Good luck, keep up the good work. 

Edited by HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, 1965 said:

You are a class act! I wished I could meet you someday & shake your hand!

1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

It’s nice to hear there is still good in the world.  You’re a hero to many so keep up the good work. Someday I might make it to the right coast to take my wife leaf peeping and if I do I’d like to buy you dinner visit. Good luck, keep up the good work. 

No hero just doing whats right. A class act, I was raised right that's all. Plus I figure I was suppose since I came back from the dead in 1971 in S.E. Asia, in 1973 in the Sinai and once more street racing in Huntington in 1980. Suppose that I was meant to do something worth while as payback. Plus it is my wife's big wish to do this and I always did my best to make her happy above all else.

As for dinner, I win my 1929 Kleiber Truck in California we can meet up  on my return trip.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE