Ezrider

is it spring yet?

Rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock non stop all day here. Going to be a muddy slop pit at the shop as the ground is frozen so no place for the water to go quickly. 

Posted (edited)

Life goes on here. :) 

tumblr_nkg9i6wZi11qc2alio1_640.jpg.ed26da3a2489b81b01e5052ee61c7f5d.jpg

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

We had 21 above today, felt so nice and might even get above freezing this coming week. 

We hit 42 today but it is really windy as a front blows through now.

Hell, I went out for a walk pulling the boy on his tractor today...sleeveless shirt, no jacket.  Even had the windows open airing out the house.

Of course that was AFTER the storm blew through. Was going to go to the farm show in town, but the boy decided it was nap time right as it was clearing up...so we stayed home.  Probably better that way.

Had good rain last night, heavy winds.  Kinda hangin' around today.  At least it will clean the roads up from last weeks salt/brine dosing!!!  Ugh.  We've been a bit under temps here, but the slow climb is coming!!  Like I told buddy last week...It's MARCH....not Nov, Dec, Jan, or Feb.  March!!  That means warmth is coming.

• Like 1

Warm weather better hurry almost out of fire wood to heat my shop . Tired of all the cold and mostly rain . Going to New Mexico next week .

I didn't heat my shop this year saves the office and spray room. Didn't work in it long enough to justify the cost so bundled up good and got by.

c2be360fa5407d6fa621a9d7319c602b.jpg192c0ccb0758158023377caffec08a7c.jpgfirst photo takin Friday night Crowley lake ca second photo taken just now Reno nv winter is never going away this year....bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

e2b9b80b77fd537160717183ce393ed1.jpg

2nd weekend mowing grass, sure beats snow. 

It needs to go.......bob

Kind of off the. Beaten path but was wondering how many of you fellas knew they filmed it’s a wonderful life entirely in LA most of it in Beverly Hills most of what your looking at was soap suds I was blown away to read this I would have thought it was shot somewhere where they get a lotta snow like wow man....lol bob

8 hours ago, mowerman said:

Kind of off the. Beaten path but was wondering how many of you fellas knew they filmed it’s a wonderful life entirely in LA most of it in Beverly Hills most of what your looking at was soap suds I was blown away to read this I would have thought it was shot somewhere where they get a lotta snow like wow man....lol bob

now a days, they use instant mashed tater flakes, or just computer generated

Haven't seen snow that good since the winter of 78-79 around here. "Vee" bladed plow trucks running the roads at 30+MPH really piled the snow  as they punched through and we had a blast out "tubing" the piles behind snowmobiles.

It’s been snowing so much here they had to use snow cutters up there at Lake Tahoe it got too heavy And the plows couldn’t keep up Half of the roads were closed for quite a while...bob

now a days, they use instant mashed tater flakes, or just computer generated

It’s amazing to watch even on high DEF TV and it still looks like real snow...bob

33 minutes ago, mowerman said:

It’s been snowing so much here they had to use snow cutters up there at Lake Tahoe it got too heavy And the plows couldn’t keep up Half of the roads were closed for quite a while...bob

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong NOAA map a couple days back, but aren't you in a semi-severe drought?

weather is now talking about more snow weds night-thursday combined with 60mph wind. we did get has been getting a little warmer durring the day now hopfuly the snow will have enough of a crust on it that it doesn't blow all the old snow around with the new snow. 

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong NOAA map a couple days back, but aren't you in a semi-severe drought?

We were a few years ago lasted 6 years bob