Sign in to follow this  
Quickfarms

Missing posts

On or about February 9th there were four posts to my topic about my 1985 RS688LST that dealt with the hard starting issue and these have disappeared.

What happened to them and why are they gone?

I think they are still here. I found it by clicking on your name and some of your recent posts showed up.

That topic used to have 45 posts in and now there are 41

21 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

That topic used to have 45 posts in and now there are 41

3 or 4 of mine in the Liz Warren thread are gone too.

Posts shouldn't go missing on their own, I would suspect that they were deleted by their authors for some reason or another.  I will keep an eye out for anything weird but they shouldn't just disappear.

I tried to look for the Liz Warren posts but could not find  what I first saw . Wondered what happened .

If anyone noticed, Rob pulled the plug on many of his posts.   I noticed yesterday on my NOS door post everything he posted is gone.  His Binder post is gone.    The last time he left the forums he erased everything.

Edited by Freightrain

9 hours ago, Barry said:

Posts shouldn't go missing on their own, I would suspect that they were deleted by their authors for some reason or another.  I will keep an eye out for anything weird but they shouldn't just disappear.

Every now and than some posts disappear and though it's rare some as soon as posted don't show up. Figured it was a glitch.

I think Rob or someone was about maxed out on picture uploads, he might have deleted posts to make room for more pictures.

Good point, didn't think about picture issue.  That is why I use Postimage.  Don't have to worry about running out of room here.