What are those rear fenders? I don't remember any store offering such style. Look made of SS to me.

11 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

polished aluminum diamond plate Vlad. 

Thank you. Prob the sun made it looking just about as real diamonds. I'm not a real fan to polish aluminium. Have way beyound of enough to at the moment.

Nice b

4 hours ago, Vladislav said:

Thank you. Prob the sun made it looking just about as real diamonds. I'm not a real fan to polish aluminium. Have way beyound of enough to at the moment.

The rear fender are shiny because they are proud to be on the dogs butt in stead of a peterbut.  :)

• Haha 1

Beauty- don't ever remember seeing it there-any year.

I'm jealous.  

I’m sure your B sees more road miles and makes more kids smile!  That’s a winner in my book.

• Like 1

Looking good!  I need to get the polisher after mine(same material) as mine are well worn after like 15 yrs of being out in the weather.  I keep them washed, but they don't shine like that!

On February 20, 2019 at 1:07 PM, Freightrain said:

Looking good!  I need to get the polisher after mine(same material) as mine are well worn after like 15 yrs of being out in the weather.  I keep them washed, but they don't shine like that!

Diamond plate destroys buffer wheels.   When my dad works on my boxes the strings fly off the wheels.     We where told that a piece of carpet works good for hand polishing diamond plate.   This is the polish we use to go over everything.   It works pretty good.  image.thumb.jpg.885d0ec46891f1843c18285fbf29bc08.jpg

• Like 1

Yup, I've used short nap rug before.  Just labor intensive.  I like power tools!!  Lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Yup, I've used short nap rug before.  Just labor intensive.  I like power tools!!  Lol.

The purple polish is not a miricale polish or anything, but comparing it to something like mothers it's a lot easier.