You need a heat houser or cab on that unlessyou have artic grade  carhartt s.but that RM would be nice

• Like 1

How do you like your Massey?   They just started selling them local, but idk anyone that has one. I have a BX kubota and have thought about going a little bigger. Only concern I have is I have a 60" belly mower, and it all I now with.   

26 minutes ago, Hobert62 said:

How do you like your Massey?   They just started selling them local, but idk anyone that has one. I have a BX kubota and have thought about going a little bigger. Only concern I have is I have a 60" belly mower, and it all I now with.   

I like it!  Bought the MF 1533 new in 2005 and it has performed as hoped and anticipated.  Other than one hydraulic cylinder being redone under warr., nothing but scheduled maint. has been needed.  It has been as reliable as an anvil.  Still has the OEM battery!  Pretty good for almost 14 years.

I shopped Kubota, Kioti, Mahindra, JD, Ford NH and Branson and felt that Massey gave the best bang for the buck.

Don't keep up with all that is happening with new tractors but I believe around 2013 or so, more emission gear was mandated on small tractors.  Hopefully this has not caused as many issues as when Class 8 trucks have new mandated equipment and all the associated issues.

One source for a mega load of compact tractor info for all brands is TractorbyNet.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mackey58 said:

You need a heat houser or cab on that unlessyou have artic grade  carhartt s.but that RM would be nice

Yup, a cab would be nice on days like this.  Maybe on the next rig!

I like it as is.

And the RM would be a fun to work play with either.

• Like 1

You would be stylin in that RM but a little harder to turn around.

An RM with a little dinky one way???? Most had a V and at least one wing, a lot with 2 wings!!!