3 hours ago, j hancock said:

Took this pic in 2000.  Fresh paint on the B. 

A Ford H model "Two Story Falcon" is next door.

Mack B Barrington 2000 (2).jpg

Jim, Nice old picture.  The H model belonged to Kenny Stonemetz at the time, he then sold it to someone I believe in Ohio and it now resides in NJ.  Kenny now has an LJ open fire truck.

The B is still owned by Frank Hale

• Like 1

I see where he is keeping the noise level down, where not many do. Including me.

no doubt that B was probably done back when you could buy a new front clip from Tidewater reasonably as the sheetmetal  looks straight

That B is gorgeous! A friend of mine used to haul steel with a legendary "two story Falcon!" They caught a lot of abuse, but they couldn't have been half as bad as the Ford 9000 " Crackerbox" day cab I drove! I was given a choice between it and a7400 White "Japanese Freightliner!" Not much of a choice! Ahh the good old days!

That B was nice straight and solid before the paint job. B60 repowered with a 673. Nice nice truck. It got inframed after it started to come apart on the way home from Macungie one year. 

Can u imagine the new breed of drivers in any of those with a manual transmission  oh boy lol

• Like 1