Mark Shuttleworth

Four fully restored antique trucks for sale

Some fine looking iron there

prices would help weed out us poor folks

Th@ Diamond L@@ks a Gem

cya

I love that l cab b model!!     terry👍👍:MackLogo:

I just signed up to this page to try and find a phone number for the add "four fully restored trucks for sale" by Mark Shuttleworth, or his son in law, can someone reply to me please with a phone number ?

I am looking for an (original) classic mack, diamond T, Peterbilt, Kenworth. Does not have to be restored. 

My email address is rodger.allen@yahoo.ca * please note, it is dot ca not dot com. .ca is for Canada 250.540.2640

Rodger did you try sending him a message on the messenger of Big Mack Trucks?

would like that L cab B in my collection. just dunno if its 5 grand for 50 grand.....

Beautiful,especially the D/T..

Sorry about the no prices.  These trucks are my father-in-laws, Mark.  He does not use computers.  His number is 608.387.0647 and he would love to hear from any interested parties.  

Thanks

Scott 

8 minutes ago, Mark Shuttleworth said:

Sorry about the no prices.  These trucks are my father-in-laws, Mark.  He does not use computers.  His number is 608.387.0647 and he would love to hear from any interested parties.  

Thanks

Scott 

so can you get prices and post on here? Then if somebody is interested they can call him, without bothering him if they are out of there price range?    terry:MackLogo: